Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone notice all the models are getting applause? :smile:

How funny was Jeremy Piven looking at Morgane?...he seemed quite intrigued by her hat. :lol:

I'm not digging some of the new girls, and I am not liking the way some of them are walking.

Why is the runway soooo short?

Shouldn't all conversation be moved to the show thread if it's not about a specific model?

Is it just me, or does Stam always look short? Cute as all get out, but short.

I'm watching this with my sister, and she just said (re: Seal's outfit) "Why is it so shiny?"

Lindsay was so cute! :buzz:

"I'm the cowgirl" :wub:

and Stam was very cheerful before she started walking...and I wonder who she blew that kiss to... :brows:

Jeremy Piven maybe?

and Heidi can sing...:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, the opening,Age of Elegance, and PINK(which rocked)

Now I;m watching Heidi and Seal sing together(Heidi can't sing for two craps)

I can't believe Caroline T wasn't there :( Well guys, the show it's today (it's 1:33 am here), do you think the video of the show will be out just after the show or it will take a long tame for we to have the videos???

She was happy :lol:...and she handled that little mishap well....she was blowing a lot of kisses...:buzz::kiss:

:lol: stam totally stole that poor girl's thunder :lol:

i usually hate the vs shows, but it was nice seeing behati, flavia :woot:, elise, eugenia, miranda, and lindsay (who was so cute, but i hated her outfit!)

Stam So Fell
They Tried To Edit It All Out
But I Saw The First Part And Her Face.
Poor Girl I Like Her

Sorry but I don't think Stam was that great, that little opening finger snapping number was more than a tad unnecessary :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->