Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria's secret is push-up bras and chicken fillets. Alessandra and Adriana swear by them - their breasts aren't actually that big.

Marisa Miller early in her career was a topless model in a magazine called Perfect 10 which only used models who hadn't had any cosmetic surgery. So unless she's had some since hers are real too.

I've heard people say Gisele had implants early on and then got them removed. Flavia Oliveira supposedly had them when she was doing shoots in Argentina.

But I mean none of them look like Posh Spice where it's obvious she's had work done. The debate will roll on unless one of them comes out and admits to it.

You fillets that you insert between the breast and bra right???

thnx for that post PINK its nice that the problem about the boobs is over!

You know, a lot of people hate on Marisa, but I think from her website posting and bs interviews so far she seems so cute about being given this chance and is very down to earth!

[Cypress.]™;3833024 said:
You're all welcome :D I don't know if anyone noticed but the picture on the Plasma TV (Early Show), Adriana's picture is correct but KK's isn't. It's Hana :lol:

Ahh! I noticed that too. :rofl: :rofl:

For some of you! Here in Colorado Papa_Levante and I have to wait an HOUR AND 14 MINUTES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->