Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007

What? No VSFS 2008 thread??:shock:

If there's one, please someone could let me know cause I searched and I didn't find anything :/:(

I'm making one on October 5th, which is when it's allowed to be started. I'm excited to be able to start it...I've got graphics and everything made for it :smile:

I cant wait to see all the things you've prepared for us CC im excited too!!:D:P

I'm making one on October 5th, which is when it's allowed to be started. I'm excited to be able to start it...I've got graphics and everything made for it :smile:

:clap: oooo...how exciting!!..i can't wait to see what you've done :bounce:

I can't wait to see the theme for thsi year!! Not long to go now :D

ive seen posted on ale's forum by Bahianchic that this year's theme is return to GLAMOUR that according to monica mitro

Since fashion week is still not over, the thread is once again deleted. The last day of fashion week is Sunday. On Monday you may start a thread. Visit the Designers & Collections forum if you are unsure. Thank you.

ok....honestly this is getting ridiculous IMO...stuff is really starting to poor in and people want a thread, I think the wait has been long enough IMO. But not my decision

Just so everyone knows, I'll restart it On Monday morning..

Last edited by a moderator:
^I'm sorry, but this is what we agreed on. We do not want to give the show any extra treatment as opposed to regular fashion week. I will place the thread back on Monday, so you won't have to go through all the trouble of posting everything again. This gives you 1,5 months of pre-show dicsussion, which is half a month more than the regular fashion weeks get.

Last edited by a moderator:
I created it yesterday and it was locked until tomorrow, and now it's deleted again...I hope I won't have to rebuild it again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->