Vogue Australia March 2009 : Abbey Lee Kershaw

-MR.D-

Reaction score
21eud8j.jpg

isubscribe.com.au

Alice Burdeu and Myf Shepherd both have editorials in this issue.

yes there is an Alice Burdeu shoot in this issue: pg 154 'Floral Tribute' which was shot here in Sydney by the Vogue team.

We also shot Myf Shepherd on pg 168 in our 'Show Pony story. The results truly speak for themselves - smply amazing. This model is going straight to the top!

vogue.com.au

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank GOD they did something original!!

But really - aren't they a bit late to get on the Balmain bandwagon? :lol: :innocent:

Different background color♥ She looks like a hollywood teen star

Thank GOD they did something original!!

But really - aren't they a bit late to get on the Balmain bandwagon? :lol: :innocent:

exact thoughts! Finally an original cover, but an overused balmain.

But I'm excited over the alice B editorial!:D

Yay I love Abbey!
And i'm loving that bold blast of orange! That's something new for them, so glad they're taking more risks! :smile:

I like it...for Aus Vogue...it's different for them...

abbey definitely looks like a hollywood teen star. :D anyhow, i like the cover!!! :smile:

[FONT=&quot]Not really like Abbey's expression
But kudos for an original cover (and wearing an in[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]credible Balmain ja[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]cket!)

I [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]can't de[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]cide whether it's a powerful shade of orange or just blinding.
[/FONT]

Beautiful! I'm sooooo buying this! When is it coming out? I love the orange background, it's something new. It's so strong but it's just right.

They really are big on supporting their own models, aren't they:shock:

I love the cover, I can't wait to get the mag. The orange is refreshingly different

Read more info at the Vogue Forums from penski material.

Valerija Erokhina has an ed called "Vision Quest" shot by Todd Barry.

And Olivia O'Driscoll is featured in the same ed as Alice Burdeu, "Floral Tribute", shot by Troyt Coburn.

i must admint, i like the colours quite a bit, and until i can see in hq how contorted her body is and how strange her face is, i'll still like it.

They really are big on supporting their own models, aren't they:shock:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too :P
Have to see a bigger version to really judge it, but I'm not too fond of the bg-colour :ninja:

yes we need a bigger version but i already love it!! orange is really original and abbey is perfect!
I'm happy that they do use australian models.

:heart: the Balmain on the cover! The orange backdrop is kinda nice too, very different.

Not liking Abbey's expression, but other than that, this is a GREAT cover!! :woot: I love how the background gives a striking contrast!! B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->