Vogue Italia March 2014 : Saskia de Brauw by Steven Meisel

This cover is EVERYTHING! Saskia is such an amazing model, this image is so strinking, I'm obsessed

An eye-catching cover obviously,but as for fashion?Sorry I can't see much.

Wrong picture for the cover. The one with the bird would've been amazing.

Saskia is so good... :cool:

The video was cool, but I don't like the cover, they should show a little more of her face, a little less makeup, like when she's riding the buffalo or whatever. She's an amazing model, no doubt.

Haute Couture Supplement: Guinevere van Seenus by Paolo Roversi (?)

glossynewsstand.com

What a fantastic editorial but has Meisel ever done such a small main editorial for VI? And on top of that it´s for the March issue.

What a fantastic editorial but has Meisel ever done such a small main editorial for VI? And on top of that it´s for the March issue.

The September 2013 with doutzen on the cover had a short meisel editorial. It was like 5 or 6 girls with only two shots each. Weird that the two biggest issues now have each had short main stories.

Somebody gimme the haute couture supplement!!! It never disappoints ^_^

This is so great, I love the colors and styling! Saskia is such a great model but I think the last pic of the editorial could have been a great and powerful cover.

Meisel's editorial is so gorgeous! I also love Guinevere on the couture supplement!

The ed by Meisel is what I expected when I saw the cover. Actually I quite like it. And as the cover accompanies the story, I like the cover too.
Excited for Guinevere by Roversi! Can't wait to see the ed ^_^

Another great job from MAS!
The styling makes it,and Saskia really stole the show.
Love it.

Saskia's editorial is awesome and the styling is incredible. And can't wait to see Guinevere in the couture supplement!

Like a Warrior (HQ no text)

Photographer: Tim Walker
Model: Mariacarla Boscono
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make-Up: Val Garland
Nails: Anatole Rainey

Digital Preview Edition Vogue Italia

How many times did Walker and Maricarla work together? awesome team :D
Thanks for sharing!

Maria Carla's ed is so wonderfully surreal. Especially the first pic is like a Dali painting.

Mariacarla and Tim Walker makes an amazing team, love the concept and styling. Excited to see the rest of Guin's couture edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->