Vogue Paris June/July 2016 : Iselin Steiro by Mikael Jansson

The issue hasn't disappointed.. as expected. Iselin's editorial is just what I need from Vogue Paris - a solid story with a theme, a sense of mystery, sex appeal and danger. It's a real throwback to how fabulous French Vogue used to be, I'm all over it! Major kudos to Mikael, Anastasia and everyone else involved.

Julia by Inez & Vinoodh is my second favourite story, love the shots with the strong 80s styling, which Alt always excels at. Such beautiful, captivating and visually-stimulating portraits from I&V, once again. Not to mention how fast Julia Bergshoeff is becoming a force to be reckoned with.

Everything else throughout the issue is just a added bonus (loving the sight of Natasha Poly and Anna Ewers in the same edit). VP most definitely hit the nail on the head this time! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy now.

The cover I love! and the Saint Jean Cap Ferrat editorial is brilliant.. heavily inspired by the legacy of Helmut Newton of course but it still holds it's uniqueness and quality. Great job!

I also really like the Les Yeux de Julia ed, although I feel like we've seen such an editorials in vogue paris before. Arles is intriguing but falls flat compared to the other two winners.

I hope VP will continue it's way up on the creativity scale

Last edited by a moderator:
This is indeed one of the best Vogue Paris I have seen since 2010 !!! Good job

Yes, I didn't regret buying this, it felt a lot more like how Vogue Paris should be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->