What annoys you about your body?

I don't really like my nose, but I'm not changing it.

Also my hair grows too quick - OK on my head, but NOT on my legs, arms etc.!

I don't like my skinny, low arched, size 9.5 feet...
on the other hand, those with smaller high arched feet are more prone to bunyuns and corns etc. when they wear heels alot. so I guess I'm a little okay with my high-heel disigned feet...I RARELY get any foot pain at all no matter how long I walk/stand in three-four inchers.

nora

I RARELY get any foot pain at all no matter how long I walk/stand in three-four inchers.

nora

Me too! I wear them almost every day! :twisted:

I love being outdoors but I get sun allergies from too much exposure. :cry:
Stupid, weak-@ss, overly-sensitive skin. :mad:

I love being outdoors but I get sun allergies from too much exposure. :cry:
Stupid, weak-@ss, overly-sensitive skin. :mad:

[ot:037f99cb8c]Welcome back! How was your trip? :D [/ot:037f99cb8c]

[ot:0e8a31f836]It was heaven. :wub: :D I did break out in a heat rash, being the UV challenged freak I am :lol: but it was worth it!

Though, it was a bit short. I could have used one more day. Or two. :lol: [/ot:0e8a31f836]

[ot:4cba21ad11] :lol: I'm right there w/you.

I'm glad you had fun though! :wub: 8) [/ot:4cba21ad11]

[ot:5967bf87b1]Thanks, astrid. I did have fun. My husband and I stayed at Hotel Hana Maui, it's on a fairly remote section of Maui. The cottages are great, I recommend one with a jacuzzi on the lanai. It's wonderful for a get-away if you ever need to unwind. No tv, radio or clocks.

It's just weird to come back to the craziness that's going on. :? [/ot:5967bf87b1]

I'm the only one that notices this but my left breast is just slightly fuller than the right one. I hate it.

There are two things that annoy me ...
*i just cant gain weight ...
*my legs ... the shape ...blergh! I ONLY wear pants!

Originally posted by Bed_Hair_Sporter@Jun 21st, 2003 - 9:45 pm
I hate my skin...

My big lips...

And my fat butt...
WOW! That was unexpected! Uh, you have NICE, juicy lips! And please, your butt is not fat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->