What annoys you about your body?

I've been here a few months registered, i had viewed the site for a year or so and decided not to disturb the plesant atmosphere. However beloved Fashion UK message baord isn't what it used to be.

I'm perfect :woot:

Nothing wrong with me :P

Now that I'm pregnant, I really can't allow myself to be unhappy with myself...

Ditte-Maria

What annoys me about my body? Rolls of blubber above my abdomen! It's genetic. The slightest fat means midriff rolls, just like my mother. How dreadful!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Ditte-Maria@Jul 5th, 2003 - 2:59 pm
Now that I'm pregnant, I really can't allow myself to be unhappy with myself...
:heart: :heart: :heart:

height. i'm 5'3" and i want to be taller. alas, i'm past my growing years. i'm 24, after all.

skin. i have combination dry/oily skin, but i have to constantly moisturize. my wish
it to wake up every morning with luminous skin

overall i like how my body looks :wink:

stomach! YUCK hate it..... although my mom always says i would rather have a bigger gut than a big ***! you can hide a tummy...

Well my lower abdomen sticks out-(it's genetic from my mums side) and my lower back arches inwards a lot which makes my lower abdomen stick out more and i have a big *** (which is genetic from my dads side of the family-i get all the luck :wink:)

I am happy with myself..but if I could...

I would change

My feet....my mother wears a 5 my dad wears a 6...they both have small feet. And here I am having to buy size 10- 11's. What is wrong with the world?

My butt..I have nothing.. :lol:
Maybe J Fleck will let me borrow some.

Originally posted by LLaura@Apr 15th, 2003 - 12:37 pm
I want hips :cry:
please, please, please take mine then... :cry: lol

I used to be perfect in every sense, then I had kids, and now I just think how stupid I was to even dare think I was fat back then!

and my stomach, and the stretch marks that go along with it.

God, I can be so stubborn sometimes. With my first child, I had NO stretch marks what so ever, and I was so cocky that I didn't even bother to use anything type of lotion. Of course the last two weeks is when I was cursed with them! :blink:

*sigh* no amount of pilates will do away with these.

Don't worry EvulGoddess :flower: :flower:

From Pilates to this (it is said to cover anything up :shock: )
_dermablend_covercream.jpg

Originally posted by trean@Oct 10th, 2003 - 3:01 am
Don't worry EvulGoddess :flower: :flower:

From Pilates to this (it is said to cover anything up :shock: )

That stuff is used to cover up tattoos, too.

You also might want to look into a scar-fading cream like Mederma.

I've used mederma for a big scar I have on my forehead, and it not its hard to see it, and under makeup is invisible!

What annoys me about myself is that im so thin!! and I eat like a pig!

I too have a unsightly scar on my forehead. Grrrr annoying

I wish I had erm bigger assets, so to speak :(

Originally posted by Alejandro+Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:05 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alejandro @ Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:05 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TrailerCouture@Oct 12th, 2003 - 12:17 am
I think im too skinny, I should be obese the way that i eat
Ditto :lol: [/b][/quote]
Count your blessings!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

This afternoon I went to Ihop, and i ate eight pumkin pancakes, one breakfast sampler, and I brought a big bag and took their strawberry syrup...its yummy, but now I feel guilty :(

Im a syrup burglar :ninja:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->