Why Do All The Models Smoke?

Originally posted by SCBlondie+May 27th, 2004 - 11:04 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCBlondie @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:04 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@May 27th, 2004 - 11:14 am
Found it! :lol: http://www.bthere.tv/story.asp?sid=183
What the heck were they smoking??? :wacko:[/b][/quote]
:rofl: See, that's what I thought models were like before I'd been to tFS...

Not only smoking is sad on this video....but their mind...geez...that stupid laugh and that useless speech....how many % of the models are so "clever and inteligent" like these girls? I met some very nice models and it was good to talk with them, but these two are horrible. >.<

Originally posted by SCBlondie+May 27th, 2004 - 11:04 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCBlondie @ May 27th, 2004 - 11:04 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@May 27th, 2004 - 11:14 am
What the heck were they smoking??? :wacko: [/b][/quote]
Seriously, I could barely stomach those two ... :sick:

They have to be high. I don't want to believe they're this stupid sober.

Well, this is a thing with models, but have you ever seen high school kids or malls or anything? i mean, people smoke everywhere, a lot of them, and not because they are succesfull models deserve to be a role model too. Im not being rude to anybody(really im not) but sometimes we think they are there to offer a public service and theyre not, they are getting money for being beautiful and thats it, exactly the same with smart or dumb girls, i mean, that has nothing to do with their jobs.

Now, if you like to see them not working(cause their work as models is in FRONT of cameras, not behind), like paparazzis and voyeurs do, maybe you could think for a moment they have nothing better to do backstage. Some people play chess in free time, some smoke, some sleep, some read, etc... Just my opinion :flower:

If i see Nelson Mandela smoking all the time and laughing stupidly(did i spell right?) then id be worried.

Originally posted by Terrima183+May 27th, 2004 - 6:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terrima183 @ May 27th, 2004 - 6:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SCBlondie@May 27th, 2004 - 11:04 am
<!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia
@May 27th, 2004 - 11:14 am

What the heck were they smoking??? :wacko:
Seriously, I could barely stomach those two ... :sick: [/b][/quote]
I found her joke on being 54 years old highly amusing. I just love humour that is well thought out :blink:

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 28th, 2004 - 12:34 am
alot of people smoke.
and your point is?
Not that I've got anything against the Marlboro man

If not, then you know there are two sides above and below an average

Originally posted by Tupolev@May 27th, 2004 - 6:49 pm
If not, then you know there are two sides above and below an average
Too true. Just look at all that Anouk and Carmen have accomplished.
:flower:
Hopefully these girls are more of an exception than the norm.

Originally posted by banana@May 27th, 2004 - 10:05 am
Carmen Kass should quit smoking if she's serious about a political career. I don't know of many politicians who smoke (other than cigars I guess).
:shock: I do- they're all eastern european though for the most part.

The fact is, alot of people smoke, especially alot of women in that age group.

Yes, lot's of people smoke, its only recently become culturally unnacceptable.
Beintot.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@May 27th, 2004 - 5:06 pm
smokings sick. those girls are dumb, but then, most young people are dumb.

To all of you who think they're totally idiots, :blush: they're kidding around- hello. "From where- brooklyn, by the jersey shore". Korina's apartment in NYC isn't even in brooklyn etc. 54 :lol:

Korina did start modeling when she was 13 (I think they ID-d her wrong) so no, she probably didn't study advanced rocket science and English is not her first language. Imagine an American girl being interviewed by Italian television.
:rolleyes:

Sorry- they aren't that funny byt you guys lack a sense of humour. :lol:

ETA: Korina Longin and Janelle- both Ford. Both have been modeling for so long they might as well be 54.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->