Your Signature Scent

^^ is this from CB i hate perfume? http://www.cbihateperfume.com/

i've been thinking of going there and getting just some oils or blend of scents for myself instead of being overwhelmed sniffing at sephora... seems more unique too and since i can't find a perfume/brand that feels really 'me' maybe i just need to find my own scent like this :smile:

It is!

The other scents are amazing as well - I've loved all of the ones I've tried. They aren't overwhelming, which is nice. Some other ones I love are: Burning Leaves, Under the Arbor and Just Breathe.

If you're looking for some sort of anti-perfumes you should check out the Comme Des Garcons scents - I also wear Odeur 53 which I adore.

Does anybody know of any websites that sell the oils to make your own perfume? I was reading in Bust magazine how to make your own and it seemed so easy and fun and such a great way to get a unique scent.

http://www.perfumersworld.com

I've been checking this site out for awhile - I really want to start actually making perfume some day, and it seems to have a fantastic variety of ingredients and supplies.

It is!

The other scents are amazing as well - I've loved all of the ones I've tried. They aren't overwhelming, which is nice. Some other ones I love are: Burning Leaves, Under the Arbor and Just Breathe.

If you're looking for some sort of anti-perfumes you should check out the Comme Des Garcons scents - I also wear Odeur 53 which I adore.

i'll check it out, thanks! i live literally around the corner from the flagship/gallery/main store for cb, so i really have no choice but to go there too :smile:

i think i'd like to invest in a few combinations -- seems to make sense to wear the lighter notes of my favourite perfumes during the day, and then add some spice/leather/wood/vanilla/amber when i get home at night. i always hate the 'i need to scrub myself so i don't smell like my day and night perfumes at once' thing...

where do you find the comme des garcons scents? i'd like to check that out. my boyfriend wears terre d'hermes which is pretty traditional but has some of those weird un-perfumey elements to it, like that gunpowder/slate/metal smells, and i loooooooove it.

I've been wearing Prada Infusion d'Iris since it came out. I love it!!!!

I've also been wearing JPG classic for a long time.

A*MEN by Thierry Mugler. It was my first and probably will be my last (although I love the scent of Gaultier2)

Current favorites are Serge Lutens feminite du bois and Eau emotionelle Agent Provocateur

im thinking of changing mine from Blaxk XS to Coco Mademoiselle

I'm not really a perfume kind of girl so I rely on my Bath & Body Works lotions. I alternate between Sweet Pea and Warm Vanilla Sugar. In the event that I do use perfume, I love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

My perfume changes with my outfit. If it's something light-colored, I go with Sweet Honesty (smells a bit like baby powder with a hint of floral). Vibrant colors usually bring out more daring flavors, and darks are usually something subtly sensual.

Of course, if I could afford Chanel no. 5, I'd wear it all the time.

I own a lot of perfumes so I make sure I get at least a couple of uses of them all, but I always find myself going back to Miss Dior Cherie and Valentino's Rock'n'Rose. They're definetly my favourites.

so I just discovered that when I wear Marc Jacobs men's cologne and Hermes eau de Orange verte together, I smell like pina colada so this is now my signature scent and I'm loving it!

signature perfumes change according to different moods or states
by quite recent days i adore L'air de rien & Miss Dior.

I never wore perfume until last year (I live in a hot climate and don't need heavy smells in the humidity).
Now I only own two, Hermes Jardin sur le Nil and Creed Acqua Fiorentina. I love them both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->