Yves Saint Laurent F/W 2007.08 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

the eyewear looks nothing like snejana (just like that girl at givenchy everyone said was snejana looked nothing like her and wasnt). of course, with the wonders of airbrushing, who knows.

And i love the main ads. I know this board is full of Gisele haters but this is amazing

these ads are making it harder for me to dislike gisele. just gorgeous!

I really dislike this ad, it looks...hmmmm....rushed and unfinished.

love it. love giselle. love snejana. job well done.

The eyewear looks kind of like Romina Lanaro...at least that's who I thought it was at first glance....

I love the ads! Especially number 1 and the eyewear one. I love how Snejana, Romina is holding the pug or pitbull or whatever dog it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
These actually remind me so much of Sorrenti's Vogue Paris editorial with Eva Herzigova. The darkened Paris streets, the lost yet enticing beautiful woman, just the whole mood. Granted Eva's ed was about a prostitute and these aren't but they strike me as very similar.

giseleyslfw07vx9.jpg

4vi80sn.jpg

the picture on the left reminds me of the le smoking picture shot by helmet newton

wiki, ysl.com

Lately Gisele has been doing a lot of repetitive stuff, but I like this a lot. <3 Though the coat in the second picture is ugly. o.O

They came out super well- Gisele nor YSL really lose their "identity" so to speak.

I like the candid pics of Inez shooting the campaign better than the actual campaign. Gisele's face looks deformed in the second picture.

I think this ad stripped Gisele to her bare essentials and made her look like the way she was in 1998. Kudos.

Love the atmosphere to these ads..beautiful :heart:. I'd say the 3rd picture is definitely Snejana. I can't wait to hang these ads on my wall!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love inez & vinoodh's work but these ads are boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->