Yves Saint Laurent F/W 2007.08 : Gisele Bündchen by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I haven't thought Gisele suits for the brand's image but those pics are really great, so is Snejana's one. :heart: :woot:

in the first pic, the reflection of the coat and the bag makes it fuzzy, and gisele looks younger on the other hand.

I recognise the girl in the eyewear ad as snejana also.

Preferred Karen last season.

Still Gisele is THE original hawttie.

I loooove them...
but they remind me a lot of some Vogue Paris editorial by Mario Sorrenti I think it was... some editorials with Eva H. or Iselin... I should check but...
anyway those are very beautiful....
we have very beautiful ads this season...

Gisele looks fantastic, fresh and sweet almost shy. It is a great change from her last campaigns!!!

I like the ones with Gisele, and I don't even like her much...

i like the ads alot, i dont know if i think they really fit with the ysl image, but the ads themselves are impressive and make me like the collection more

This is amazing result. Gisele looks stunning, very delicate. I prefer them to use Gisele for the whole campaigns.

the ads looks good, especially the last one with the beautiful snejana! :crush:

so strange for her
2nd one is looking like but the first one`s looking just like Mario

^you too think it's Mario Sorrenti...
because honestly it reminds a lot of this editorial (Vogue Paris) :

hfgl

^ Everyone's starting to look the same. The Balenciaga ads by David Sims look like Inez. The YSL ads by Inez look like Mario Sorrenti!

yeah but it`s not only because that photosession that`s also because Mario pics have lot of darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->