Alexander McQueen S/S 2006 Paris

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
from gettyimages.com

55872558.jpg

Well,judging from this lone image....rather disappointing. Bring back the asylum and the carousel's :(

or shall I say,these images. Ugh....I don't like this at all. Seems too Gucci-fied to me....not alot of that McQueen imagination we've all come to appreciate.

:doh: seems he's following the direction he took with his last show, oh well....

can you see them now wyatt??:flower:

Attachments

• 55872558.jpg
    55872558.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 19
Were never getting the "real" Mcqueen back again:cry: . He's gone for good now...I know its that wretched Gucci Group, i bet had it been run by Mr. Ford and DeSole he would still be the incredibley unique designer he use to be...this is so depressing.On a positive note atleast it has a Mcqueen like runway in the most traditional sense. Gosh he really sold out, what a bastard:angry:

I was just going to say how I miss the carousel days :cry:

Oh well it's only 3 pictures.. let's keep our fingers crossed for something better.

looks good so far, although i'm kind of sad that he didn't keep the 1950's theme going.

It's nice, but from McQueen I don't expect something less-than-amazing, and that's what we're getting for the past two seasons...

ps: we love Kate too!!! :lol:

:woot: the green creation is a dream! not feeling some of the other looks but I'm hopeful yet.

edit: forgot to add, I want that "we love you kate" tee! :lol: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww....and this hair....too Michael Kors :yuk:

All in all...bravo to McQueen for allowing the capitalists to destroy your vision. One less of our most treasured visionaires gone to the snakes :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->