Alexander McQueen S/S 2007 Paris

06102006041468x351cb3.jpg

showstudio

SHOW REPORTS S/S '07 (London/Milan/Paris:( McQueen Blossoms!

By Penny Martin, 20:57 Fri 06 Oct 2006
06102006_061__468x351.jpg

Witness a dress made entirely from fresh flowers!Trapped petals, Goya drawings, Mexican dress and the most scandalous woman of her day, the Marchioness Luisa Casati were all influences for this extremely stylised collection. The real crowd pleaser was the final group of veiled gowns, modelled on flowers, which earned the designer a standing ovation.

I didn't like this show at all...I think... who would wear most of those things? I think that the clothe's textures were beautiful, but the designes were ugly. At least for me, I respect other oppinions.

*Bianca* said:
SHOW REPORTS S/S '07 (London/Milan/Paris:( McQueen Blossoms!

By Penny Martin, 20:57 Fri 06 Oct 2006

Witness a dress made entirely from fresh flowers!Trapped petals, Goya drawings, Mexican dress and the most scandalous woman of her day, the Marchioness Luisa Casati were all influences for this extremely stylised collection. The real crowd pleaser was the final group of veiled gowns, modelled on flowers, which earned the designer a standing ovation.
:crush: :crush: :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
It does work!!! Thank you for the link!

I hear paint it black by The Rolling stones...

But I could be mistaking

It is tiny but I can see there are some amazing pieces there that we have not seen yet!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That dress on Elise Crombez and that dress ON Elise Crombez looks aboslutley amazing. So far, I think it's a beautiful show, I don't think....so far.....I like it as much as FW 06, but I still think it looks so great.

And WHY does McQueen never have full fashion videos!!!!! It drives me absolutely crazy. If anyone should have videos on their site, it's him.:angry:

this show looks stunning i love the romantic setting to it all

seems more like couture than rtw....

I am speechless. This is so beautiful. Think I need a moment to recover. Lee is the best!!

:heart:

It's very pretty and great for editorials but...like softgrey said very couture

That is amazing..i wish i was there.

The clothes are phenominal.. i always spend my ££ on McQueen..its so worth it and i know that in the future ill be able to wear these items again..I was checking out the collection as it appears on the website and i have a list..

Was watching The Devil Wears Prada tonite and was thinking to myself the Paris Fashion Week is actually happening right now and Alexander McQueen is showing. This is just brilliant.

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->