Alexander Wang F/W 10.11 New York

Not a huge fans for his collection....
But he's big now.....He got Natalia for his show...woho....
and The dress dosen't look good, just one grey cardigan that I really like it, and that's all

Serious over hype + top models + styling + mediocre clothes = Alexander Wang

I was a bit tired of velvet.. seems like the trend is not over yet.

Sexy, dark, and hot im loving this collection:Dit has a gothic 90s vibe that I love, especially the jewel tone velvet pieces, and the velvet boots are scrumptious:heart:

Mmmm... overall, meh...

But there are a few seriously sexy slip dresses that I wouldn't mind wearing... love the off-the-shoulder sleeves. :heart:

i had always held a firm dislike for his clothes...before this season at least.
i didnt expect much but it ended up pleasantly surprised me with a lot of things i like. probably because in a way this is so un-alexander wang with all tailoring and the fancy dresses and etc. kinda gives me an ann d. vibe...

i hate the hair and the sunglasses though, but that part is so typical of alexander wang...the crazy gelled down hair...ugh

Actually, I do like this collectioin... not a fan of velvet, but I think that he used it well and I wouldn't mind wearing one of these. Love the piece that Hanne Gaby's wearing.

i don't get the hype over him at all. Aside from a few things here and there, I find this mostly really hideous... maybe it's because I really hate velvet. However, I do love that last dress that Hanne is wearing.

Completely random, but I absolutely love the snow in the interview :lol:
As for the collection, I always feel with Wang that certain single pieces are the strongest. I really like the peach/black dress on Hanne for some reason :heart:

I watched the live stream and wasn't quite sure how I felt about it all but looking at the HQ's I am liking this collection a lot.
Especially love the last dresses and the looks with the bare midriffs.

IDK guys I only just recovered from my 1999-2001 run in with a perpetually bare tummy and velvet. And since I was 14 and only 110 lbs and the crop top looked bad I'm definitely not trying it out on my 24 year old one. I see the 90s influence and it is a tiny turning point for him but I'm not impressed. I was expecting something....easier.

he's quite overdoing this season
but i do love how he put all the detail in one piece
the crop top seems in trend now and really disgust me...
love the music, the hair and the glasses
but velvet, really??

OMG Alexander Wang is BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a good (no, excellent!) collection! :buzz: :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->