America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
the latest shoot is quite nice tho the one with the hello kitty

rtvgames

6947886188_832b2bcf82_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the most welcomed news to see Nigel getting fired. I can even accept Mr. Jay leaving. But it's too bad they canned Ms. Jay as well. He was legit funny and entertaining and somewhat helpful.

I can't imagine Mr. Jay not on ANTM. He seems really nice and serves as a great mentor to the girls.

I just found out about the news. The Jays and Nigel were staples. I was use to seeing their faces.

my vote goes for the brits, azmarie is cool but yeah she acts like she's too cool for school it gets so annoying, she kinda reminded me of the short hair girl in antm cycle where ann wins

I liked the Jays... but this show has been a hot mess for a long time now... Tyra is a megalomaniac and unless someone reins her in I can't see this train wreck getting any prettier...

Ouch Magazine, Color Shock Issue Vol 13
Jade Cole, Bi-Racial Butterfly
Photographer: Jo Lance
Fashion & Style Editor
Hair and Makeup: Mark Weiss

Source: My own scan

^
That's the full ed including the interview and quotes.

thats what i also suspected though it makes sense afterall the big prize is being a CG brand ambassador though that said I dont get many of their choices which one wouldnt really associate with the brand like the last choice

that's what i also suspected though it makes sense afterall the big prize is being a CG brand ambassador though that said I don't get many of their choices which one wouldn't really associate with the brand like the last choice

A thought of people say that about Allison, but my thought is that CoverGirl really wanted her as a spokesmodel then they would have her. The truth is, they passed her up three times (the first for Teyona, the second for Angelea, and finally for Lisa). I mean, anyone who would prefer Lisa (C5) - who is not exactly fresh looking - to Allison....

Its absurd.
btw Natalie Galkina who goes by the names Natalie Gal is going to be in a new movie calle Syrup as femme fatale. Seems like a major Hollywood production the cast is pretty strong

btw Natalie Galkina who goes by the names Natalie Gal is going to be in a new movie calle Syrup as femme fatale. Seems like a major Hollywood production the cast is pretty strong

If you look at her Imdb.com page, she's been working as an extra/bit parts for a while so good for her.

Natalie Pack (C12) won Miss California.

she does have that generic Russian hot chic look aka girls of FHM now, hopefully she didnt have any work

Its absurd.
Oh wow! I've heard of her but I never actually knew she was on ANTM :shock:

BTW, here's Lisa's feature from the April issue of VI. I think she looks great. Obviously she has a mature look (more akin to say Malgosia), but she looks beautiful, sophisticated and striking.

Vogue Italia April 2012
Photographer: Mark Seliger
Stylist: Enrica Ponzellini
Models: Lisa D'Amato

carlo-2177160_0x440.jpg

carlo1-464934_0x440.jpg

carlo2-1154335_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics