America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this Ann from antm? came in my mail

pic clairol mailing list
358740_main_image.jpg

I think Lisa's spread is really good. It looks like an experianced model. It's nothing super interesting, but it's sharp & clean. Better than Ann or Brittani's spread imho. Her body is amazing.

I think Lisa's spread is terrible. The make-up and the hair makes her look 20 years older. Was that their aim?

i agree the only good shot is the 1st bnw and mayb the shot in the red top

apparently Celia was in VI a while back according to rtvGAMES hope not reprint

PIC RTV GAMES

vogue_italia_celia01-sept-09.jpg

Also according to them, Tyra was seen on a date with Drake!

How the mighty have fallen! ANTM has a girl quit and another is eliminated in the same episode and it hasn't been mentioned(until now) on this forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

seems like RTVGames was hacked we might not be ble to see the pics

Episode Eight Photoshoot - 04/25/2012 Air Date

Photo: Ann He

all-antm.net

Episode Nine Photoshoot - 05/02/2012 Air Date
Photo: Paul Tsang

all-antm.net

Episode Ten Photoshoot - 05/09/2012 Air Date
Photo: Nigel Barker

all-antm.net

Well given that Tyra almost never chooses a blonde, and her obvious favortism, it's pretty obvious who is gonna win THAT final 3. And i've not seen one episode of this cycle lol.

of the 3, i like sophie the most. i have watched her evolved in the british version where she placed runner up - she should have won that. her pictures were good. isn't she with storm models?

of the 3, i like Sophie the most. i have watched her evolved in the British version where she placed runner up - she should have won that. her pictures were good. isn't she with storm models?
Yes, she is with Storm in London. She was also on the boards at Q Model Management in NY before the show starting airing.

I'm rooting for Sophie too. She seems to be the most level headed one of the bunch and most versatile. I'm really hoping Laura doesn't win :/

I'm rooting for Sophie too. She seems to be the most level headed one of the bunch and most versatile. I'm really hoping Laura doesn't win :/
Well, Kelly hates Annaliese. I have a hard time believing she will last beyond this week's episode. That would leave a Laura-Sophie final two.

Laura's video blogs have been truly unflattering...to her. I can't help but think that, if she were the winner, the producers would make her take those down.

Of the final three, Sophie has had the least interaction with the public. She's only done 3 video blogs. Annaliese has blogged every episode and Laura is shilling stuff on YouTube. Generally not the signs of a winner.

I never watched BNTM, but I understand Sophie was quite hated on her cycle. She's been getting a good edit here. I've thought Sophie would make the final two all along.

I really, really love Laura's look and she's definitely getting better as the competition goes on. But I do like Annaliese and Sophie too. I think it's a really tight competition right now.

Alisha really is a sad situation almost all the tools in the box, too bad almost doesn't count. Girl needs some sort of exposure to new ideas and cultures its clear she has no imagination or reference point when she is on set. She just tries to 'look fierce'.

Annaleise just may run away with this thing tho i do like Sophie and Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->