America's Next Top Models Cycle 16-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annaleise takes good pics but her look is somewhat neutral though that's what Tyra might want. Sophie could easily turn high fashion but at the same time she has that generic 'high fashion' vibe to her that may not produce very authentic work
of all 3 Laura is my fav, at the start she jus seemed like a filler but her pics are awesome

"America's Next Top Model" is going to look drastically different in the fall of 2012. The show is moving to Friday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT and is leaving Jay Manuel, Miss J. and Nigel Barker behind.

Tyra Banks (obviously) returns as the main judge and host, in addition to fashion PR guru Kelly Cutrone, who has been on the Cycle 18 judges' panel. Banks has added international male model Rob Evans (pictured above, right) as the permanent third judge and Johnny Wujek (pictured above, left), stylist to the likes of Katy Perry and Shakira, will be the new creative consultant, who guides the models through their photoshoots.

Cycle 19 has been announced as the college edition, which is inspired by Tyra's recent foray into higher education at Harvard Business School. It will include contestants across all forms of higher education, from four-year colleges to beauty schools.

And finally, the viewers will get to have a hand in voting for who is eliminated. Beginning on May 24, fans will have two opportunities a week to vote online at www.cwtv.com based on the photos taken during production. The scores will be factored in each week when Tyra and the judges eliminate someone. Viewers can also have their comments and video messages featured on the show when it airs in the fall.

What do you think of all the changes, "ANTM" fans?
zap2it.com

Ugh I really don't like the new voting thing they are implementing :yuk: But I do think Rob Evans will add some nice new eye candy to the panel :flower:

Episode Eleven Photoshoot - 05/16/2012 Air Date

Photo: Jez Smith

homorazzi.com

^
Annaliese was eliminated.

Next week is the recap episode. The finale airs on 5/30/2012.

Ratings for this cycle have been extremely poor. The air date for Cycle 19 has been moved to Friday evenings at 8PM, which is not a good sign. Tyra is asking for suggestions to improve ANTM.
#ANTM fam, I wanna hear from U! Tell me what u love, hate&want 2 C changed on ANTM. Send ur vid-Good, Bad&Dreckitude to [email protected]
twitter.com/tyrabanks/status/198105896793022466

The live voting is the worst thing that could happen to a reality show based on modeling. Tyra should hire people who actually are involved in the fashion industry right now. Invest more of the budget into the shoots and make sure that the challenges are benefitial to the models career. Portfolio-image-portfolio-walk=quite simple Tyra!

true the voting is not a good idea, the new judges wont help bring in ratings for starters, let her sell out and get a pop star to come in just for ratings

While I think public voting can be terrible (see: Howard Stern and his Vote for the Worst), I can't help but think of how different some past cycles would be if the fan favorite had won:

Cycle 17: Allison Harvard
Cycle 10: Anya Rozova
Cycle 9: Heather Kuzmich

Those are changes I can totally get on board with.

no bryanboy on the panel?
people who have been watching the show should have, at least, already have an idea on what they are watching about. so it's fine if they start doing online voting. that would be so much fun.

Exclusive: America's Next Top Model's Angelea Preston: I'm Pregnant and Married!

And though she'd previously been silent about her dismissal from America's Next Top Model: All Stars, Preston tells Us she's "grateful to my fans and to everyone who has supported me." The New York native adds that "part of the truth has come out already about the original outcome, and I believe that the rest of the truth will come out later." (Preston was widely believed to be the winner prior to her disqualification; Lisa D'Amato, 30, was crowned the winner in December 2011.)
usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/americas-next-top-models-angelea-preston-im-pregnant-and-married-2012115#ixzz1uuKSl4gJ

She is signed with Expecting Models. Link to her portfolio.

Elina Ivanova at the Zac Posen show in Singapore.

Facebook/OneSixtyNotepad

Photo: Tarik Carroll
Model: Aminat Ayinde

tarikcarroll.tumblr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh