Anna Dello Russo (January 2008 - September 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could have any accessory she's ever worn it would be those Tom Ford for YSL cherry heels.

bg19o4.jpg

miguelarnau's twitter

Have to say it again...her body is amazing! I wonder what she does?

I feel as though she doesnt appreciate the clothes individually. They're just impulse buys or something the designer has offered so she's the first one. I mean like, how many items in her wardrobe have been worn more than a few times, or once for that matter?

If she isn't (pfft) an obvious walking advertisement for the designers, shouldn't she be showing the world her styling capabilities with the items she already owns?

-edit- Oh wait, she's a 'collector.' :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel as though she doesnt appreciate the clothes individually. They're just impulse buys or something the designer has offered so she's the first one. I mean like, how many items in her wardrobe have been worn more than a few times, or once for that matter?

If she isn't (pfft) an obvious walking advertisement for the designers, shouldn't she be showing the world her styling capabilities with the items she already owns?

-edit- Oh wait, she's a 'collector.' :D

and just how many times do you see other prominent fashion editors re-wear statement pieces? anna wintour's outfits very rarely see daylight more than once and she attends many many more shows than anna dello russo.

and just how many times do you see other prominent fashion editors re-wear statement pieces? anna wintour's outfits very rarely see daylight more than once and she attends many many more shows than anna dello russo.

just what are you talking about? anna wintour is noted for wearing the exact same outfit at least two to three times within weeks. and carine roitfeld? she's been wearing those lace-up Alaias for months now!

shouldn't she be showing the world her styling capabilities with the items she already owns?
Unless I am mistaken, Anna isn't a stylist.
Her job, I think, is to put together a team for a fashion story, i.e. hiring photographers and stylists, etc. She also does brand consulting.

Have to say it again...her body is amazing! I wonder what she does?

swimming and yoga every morning. also, im sure looking that fantastic all the time burns alot of calories as well

swimming and yoga every morning. also, im sure looking that fantastic all the time burns alot of calories as well

Definitely.^_^ I used to do swimming and yoga everyday as well, and I looked nothing like that:lol:

just what are you talking about? anna wintour is noted for wearing the exact same outfit at least two to three times within weeks. and carine roitfeld? she's been wearing those lace-up Alaias for months now!

i thought we were talking clothes not accessories. because anna dello russo also re-wears accessories. anna wintour, carine roitfeld, and others very frequently wear statement clothing pieces once....maybe twice. just because anna wintour tends toward oscar de la renta, carolina herrera, prada, and chanel, instead of balmain, lanvin, rodarte, and dolce & gabbana like anna dello russo, doesn't mean the principle isn't the same.

i thought we were talking clothes not accessories. because anna dello russo also re-wears accessories. anna wintour, carine roitfeld, and others very frequently wear statement clothing pieces once....maybe twice. just because anna wintour tends toward oscar de la renta, carolina herrera, prada, and chanel, instead of balmain, lanvin, rodarte, and dolce & gabbana like anna dello russo, doesn't mean the principle isn't the same.

oh so you want to make the distinction between clothes and accessories.

well how about Carine's Prada Fall 2009 brown wool coat which she's worn to the shows all throughout last season? or that black Tom Ford skirt with the lace side panels? she's worn that skirt on at least 4 different occasions. if THAT skirt isn't enough of a statement piece, i don't know what is.

i do not understand why you're pointing out that Wintour favours different designers from Dello Russo.

you claimed that Anna Wintour's outfits "very rarely see daylight more than once" and that is clearly mistaken. Anna has repeated dresses from Prada, de la Renta, Herrera.

surely we can all agree that dresses are not accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaaa123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->