Armani Privé Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

I never expect anything from armani prive and that's great because then I don't get dissapointed when I see all this crap :D

Really beautiful this is . I cannot wait to see detail images !

I love EVERYTHING so far. It's chic, it's modern and it's original. The crescents are adorable.

This is really fabulous so far, although I'm not a fan of the crescent moons so I'm just pretending they're not there. I can't wait to see the whole collection.

I love the white gown on Sigrid,it's just gorgeous!
Hate the moon details on the jackets...they look so silly!!

Not seeing anything exciting yet. While some of the pieces look beautiful (the long white dress), most pieces so far look very stale.

It really seems to be the best collection of the day. As much as I'm not an usual fan of Armani's shows, he often manages to convince me to his couture collection last time and I really love that wonderful playing with fabrics.

i can never resist armani privé:heart:
as much repetitive as it may be sometimes, it's always irresistibly beautiful. this collection looks gorgeous so far.

Oh yes...very good. Armani Prive is so-so, I remember some wonderful pieces from the S/S 2007 and S/S 2008. I love that jacket on Kim (all those crescent moons on the accessories), and I love the jewellery, like that necklace on Dorothea.

So enchanting! :wub: I absolutely love the crescents and Vlada's bubble dress is an absolute delight!

love some of the outfits, so refined. like a beautiful cloud around the body. lovely half moon details.

I think it's best Armani Prive as far as I can remember. Looks beautiful, isn't too extravagant (lots red carpet pieces) but the fabrics are kinda futuristic/experimental, but not over the top.

this is the first collection of armani's that i've loved, i think it looks timeless but modern
the only thing that i dislike are the half moon details, i can't wait to see full collection pictures

Lovely lovely lovely, quite pant-suit-ish!

Another Audrey Hepburn-esque gown
kasia1.jpg

And the lovely white gown
kasia2.jpg

catwalking.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back