ASOS.com

Thanx frickys

I´ve ordered also some nice things with the code AdventAdvent- also on sales items

Hey guys, did you stop buying from ASOS :smile:
Sweet code for today till noon: SHOPSAVVY1 / SHOPSAVVY2 / SHOPSAVVY3 / SHOPSAVVY4
for 20% off including some already discounted items. It should be worldwide!

I am currently stocking on tights: squiggly tights & ripped tights
and this gorgeous leather look skater skirt

There's something wrong with them because every time I try submitting them in, it keeps kicking me out of the paying page and back onto the main page :cry: Maybe it's because it doesn't apply to the US?

Last edited by a moderator:
They had some technical issue with that code :blink:

Anyway cause of that, I just got an email:
Due to the massive popularity of the 20% off everything 24hr sale, a technical hitch took place. To make it up to you, here's a code that allows you to shop with 20% off everything, any time you like, until 18 December.

Just enter promo code APOLOGY20 at checkout

It's working for me, just got a GHD iron for a friend for less than 100EUR :innocent:

has anyone bought these shoes?

image1xl.jpg

http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2335038

image1xl.jpg

http://us.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1824939

I wonder about their comfort and quality.
I have only purchased their wedge sneakers and I really like them!

Hi! I'm looking for someone in Argentina who buys and bought someting in the last 6 months from Asos. My bf is interested in buying some stuff (shoes, polo shirt and jacket). I know that before the political issues around importations, the free shipping really worked- they delivered all to your house. But know I don't know, I don't want him to buy and then have to pay 50% in taxes. Someone could help me?

Ah, I love that skirt! Please, post photos wearing it!
I have been browsing like crazy for a nice slit skirt for ages... I am still in love for that one from H&M Trend from while back with the slit at the leg. Just got a vintage one from ebay and will give it to my tailor to fit it for me :smile:

Anyway, here are my latest Asos Buys:
Ripped Tights / White Lace Skirt / Giveashit Top / Biker Leather Jacket

^^
I will.
Here is my Asos Africa top, i´ve been ordering weeks ago.
I´m so at the moment in pemplum theme and Skirts- i´ve been actually always a dress girl but at the moment i´m buying so many skirts.
20121231171041.jpg

20121231171045.jpg

Enter the promo code PERFECT10 at checkout and get a further 10% off the already whopping up to 70% off sale.

Does anybody own any faux fur coats from Asos?
I'm thinking about buying this coat, but I'm afraid maybe the fur isn't soft or the coat doesn't feel nice, or anything like it.
capturadetela20130109s1.png
capturadetela20130109s1.png

did some asos sale shopping :blush:

asos leather ballerinas
tumblr_mgctt6RJ0f1qkcxj1o1_500.jpg

gorjana necklace
image1xxl.jpg

asos swing dress
image1xxl.jpg

river island jumper
image1xxl.jpg

I got some superga in total ecru from asos for 25euro delivered yesterday, BARGAIN! wearing them right now :smile:

Does anybody own any faux fur coats from Asos?
I'm thinking about buying this coat, but I'm afraid maybe the fur isn't soft or the coat doesn't feel nice, or anything like it.
Bought one last year and it was ok but too bulky for my taste. Hope you have luck with this one!

Finally, some decent discount!
Got an email with a 20% off!
code ASOSMC20
LINK
Some country restrictions might apply!

Still not enough discount for the leather pieces I have my eyes on. Shame on ASOS for this sale, no good leather pieces were included :cry:

I received these shoes today, ordered the same size as always (I have quite a lot Asos shoes and am always a UK6) and they are size and a half too big. :cry:

Any codes for US customers? There's a leather/mixed coat that's screaming my name but unfortunately it's practically $200 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->