Astrology and personal style

is there any other way to do this test on astrology without having to know info like the specific time of your birth date?? :ermm: maybe there is a separate test
i don't even know where my birth certificate is

is there any other way to do this test on astrology without having to know info like the specific time of your birth date?? :ermm: maybe there is a separate test
i don't even know where my birth certificate is

Well, you're gonna need it for other stuff as life goes along :wink:

No, there really isn't ... you know your birthday, right? If you can talk to your mom, you can ask her about what time you were born. Also, if you know your birthday, you can run a chart for midnight of that day on either end. You won't have your rising sign or house information, but you'll have the placements of most if not all of the planets.

I checked the astro.com site for my astrology information and it was pretty accurate. I'm too lazy though to go through the whole thing though and figure out what it says about my style. If someone did a horoscope thing like that specifically for fashion, that would be a fun read. The only astrology things I ever see related to fashion are about what current trends one should wear which is really boring.

^ But if you post the information from astro.com here we will tell you :wink:

I saw one of those pieces recently that said that Leos like a few really good pieces ... I can't deny that's true of me, I don't know about the rest of 'em :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I might as well post it since I think others are better at figuring it out than I am. Thanks in advance.:flower:

Sun in Gemini, Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Cancer, Moon in the Fourth House • Moon in the Fourth House • Saturn in the Fourth House • Venus in the Tenth House • Sun in the Eleventh House

I might as well post it since I think others are better at figuring it out than I am. Thanks in advance.:flower:

Sun in Gemini, Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Cancer, Moon in the Fourth House • Moon in the Fourth House • Saturn in the Fourth House • Venus in the Tenth House • Sun in the Eleventh House

Well, you didn't give us all the planets, but based on what you have here :wink:

I too have Saturn in the 4th ... this is not a bad placement as an adult I think. I'm going to go out on a limb :unsure: and say that you probably did not have clothes lavished on you as a child. Perhaps limitations you experienced then continue to affect your style today??

I would say that with the Moon in Scorpio also in the 4th (and Cancer asc), you are probably a pretty private person, don't like to reveal much about yourself, and I expect this would manifest itself in your personal style. However, with the Sun in Gemini, you probably like change (including in your closet), and may be gregarious, so there's probably some changeability and friendliness to your personal style as well. Perhaps this changes from day to day ... Maybe this water influence (Scorpio/Cancer) means you like black, deep purple, midnight blue, and other dark watery colors ...

What do you think?

I don't if I would ever have a predominance of dark watery colors but this does sound like me, which is kind of creepy but cool. I didn't know how to post my horoscope properly though. I was going to copy and paste the whole thing so it would be more accurate, but it's too long.

Does this following info make it more accurate.
Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Gemini 12°37'00 in house 11 direct
Moon Scorpio 7°59'59 in house 4 direct
Mercury Gemini 10°01'13 in house 11 retrograde
Venus Taurus 4°14'25 in house 10 direct
Mars Libra 3°21'45 in house 3 direct
Jupiter Scorpio 1°18'26 in house 4 retrograde
Saturn Libra 15°40'53 in house 4 retrograde
Uranus Sagittarius 2°11'31 in house 5 retrograde
Neptune Sagittarius 26°01'59 in house 6 retrograde
Pluto Libra 24°22'36 in house 4 retrograde
True Node Cancer 13°41'07 in house 12 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Cancer 27°13'15
2nd House Leo 17°09'40
3rd House Virgo 10°58'00
Imum Coeli Libra 11°11'04
5th House Scorpio 17°52'58
6th House Sagittarius 25°15'05
Descendant Capricorn 27°13'15
8th House Aquarius 17°09'40
9th House Pisces 10°58'00
Medium Coeli Aries 11°11'04
11th House Taurus 17°52'58
12th House Gemini 25°15'05

Major aspects
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2°36
Sun Trine Saturn 3°04
Moon Quincunx Mercury 2°01
Moon Opposition Venus 3°46
Moon Conjunction Jupiter 6°42
Mercury Trine Saturn 5°40
Venus Quincunx Mars 0°53
Venus Opposition Jupiter 2°56
Venus Quincunx Uranus 2°03
Mars Sextile Uranus 1°10
Jupiter Sextile Neptune 5°16
Jupiter Square Ascendant 4°05
Uranus Trine Ascendant 4°58
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°39
Neptune Quincunx Ascendant 1°11
Pluto Square Ascendant 2°51
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

I don't if I would ever have a predominance of dark watery colors but this does sound like me, which is kind of creepy but cool. I didn't know how to post my horoscope properly though. I was going to copy and paste the whole thing so it would be more accurate, but it's too long.

Does this following info make it more accurate.
Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Gemini 12°37'00 in house 11 direct
Moon Scorpio 7°59'59 in house 4 direct
Mercury Gemini 10°01'13 in house 11 retrograde
Venus Taurus 4°14'25 in house 10 direct
Mars Libra 3°21'45 in house 3 direct
Jupiter Scorpio 1°18'26 in house 4 retrograde
Saturn Libra 15°40'53 in house 4 retrograde
Uranus Sagittarius 2°11'31 in house 5 retrograde
Neptune Sagittarius 26°01'59 in house 6 retrograde
Pluto Libra 24°22'36 in house 4 retrograde
True Node Cancer 13°41'07 in house 12 retrograde

That's a bunch of retrograde planets ya got there ... anyone else want to comment on that?

Btw, didn't say "predominance" :wink:

So your Mercury in Gemini should strengthen your gregarious tendencies from your Sun. Your Venus in Taurus is going to give you a real love of beauty, luxury, and lovely things. It's also a fixed sign, the very opposite of your mutable Sun ... perhaps lending some consistency to your taste. With Mars & Saturn in Libra, you are probably very interested in and disciplined about balance. How exactly this would manifest in your style I'm not sure ... but there is likely to be something symmetrical/balanced about your style & wardrobe.

venus in leo
sun sign gemini
gemini rising
and moon in taurus

what does this mean?

A bunch of retrograde isn't bad is it? I've had enough of bad luck recently.

Nothing is really "bad," just an opportunity :wink: I think it's meaningful, I just don't recall how. It would have an effect over your lifetime, not just recently.

Maybe you should start a thread, How to make good luck :flower:

:heart:

Sun in Aries, Moon in Scorpio Ascendant in Gemini, Mercury in the Tenth House Moon in the Sixth House Saturn in the Seventh House Sun in the Tenth House Venus in the Tenth House

Sun Aries 5°58'10 in house 10 direct
Moon Scorpio 22°26'09 in house 6 direct
Mercury Pisces 27°13'01 in house 10 direct
Venus Aries 3°35'55 in house 10 direct
Mars Gemini 9°20'39 in house 12 direct
Jupiter Gemini 2°30'09 in house 12 direct
Saturn Capricorn 13°19'14 in house 7 direct
Uranus Capricorn 5°15'10 in house 7 direct
Neptune Capricorn 12°17'29 in house 7 direct
Pluto Scorpio 14°46'52 in house 5 retrograde
True Node Pisces 4°27'23 end of house 9 retrograde

any feedback? :flower:

venus in leo
sun sign gemini
gemini rising
and moon in taurus

what does this mean?

With Venus in Leo you like a bit of flash :wink: Your idea of beauty is something unique, and a bit of bold never hurt anyone. See above for the Gemini influence ...

Perhaps Moon in Taurus gives you a personal appreciation for beauty and luxury, even what no one else sees. Your Venus may want to show off a bit ... your Moon appreciates those touches (like maybe a beautiful lining in your bag) that others don't see.

You also have the tension between the mutable Gemini and the fixed signs (Leo/Taurus). Perhaps you have a daily shift in what you feel like presenting to the world, but there are aspects of your taste that remain constant.

Sun in Sagittarius

He is good, idealistic, enthusiastic and warm-hearted. He is independent, has a taste for travel and freedom. He is pre-disposed to a professional career.

Weaknesses: He is too adventurous and leaves things to chance: takes risks which cause problems: he is rebellious and has a playful spirit.

Moon in Leo

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.

Venus in Aquarius

He likes flowery language: he is very sensitive and detests anything vulgar. He appreciates independence in love, but idealizes and embellishes it. He likes to please and will do whatever is necessary for this. While always being frank, he is not always faithful.

Weaknesses: he is unfaithful, because he likes above all to please and will follow through to the end of any adventure that arises. Does not like barriers, likes liberty of action and does not like to account to anyone.

ascendant Pisces

Here, I thought this might be helpful to give you insight how i would dress. Is very curious.

i already know my sun is leo, my moon is sagittarius. i didnt know my ascendent is virgo, no idea what this means

my signs are close to yours fashionista-ta :lol:

fashionista-ta, this is a fantastic thread! :flower:

it's a shame i don't really understand astrology though :innocent:

here are my results:
Sun and Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Seventh House • Saturn in the Seventh House • Sun in the Tenth House • Moon in the Tenth House • Venus in the Twelfth House
in terms of personality...it's very accurate...in terms of fashion - i don't know what it is telling me. any insight please :blush:

i already know my sun is leo, my moon is sagittarius. i didnt know my ascendent is virgo, no idea what this means

my signs are close to yours fashionista-ta :lol:

Ah, that means you're brilliant & fashionable :wink:

Kidding, kidding :lol:

Hmmm, totally interesting combination. Virgo rising makes you very fastidious about how you present yourself (no running around in snagged hosiery!), and Moon in Saggy I suspect makes you very forthright & honest about who you really are ... so self-expression probably comes very easily to you. None of this "Oh, is this really me" agonizing I imagine :wink:

fashionista-ta, this is a fantastic thread! :flower:

it's a shame i don't really understand astrology though :innocent:

here are my results:
Sun and Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Seventh House • Saturn in the Seventh House • Sun in the Tenth House • Moon in the Tenth House • Venus in the Twelfth House
in terms of personality...it's very accurate...in terms of fashion - i don't know what it is telling me. any insight please :blush:

Well, I see you as potentially being the opposite of MUXU ... with Sun & Moon in Scorpio & Venus in the 12th house of secrets, you probably do not like your clothes to reveal all that much about you. With Cappy rising, I wonder if you sometimes wear earthtones? I suspect you also like to put your best luxurious foot forward ... Capricorns often like having nice things. Some might not care about clothes, it would more be a really nice pen or boat, but since you're here, I imagine you do :wink:

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->