Balenciaga F/W 10.11 Paris

The shoes are incredibly. Well, the whole collection is!

I'm really, really feeling the latter half, but I can't say I'm a fan of the first few looks. I never really "get" Balenciaga anyways, though.

ETA: And the shoes are dope as hale.

Last edited by a moderator:
the shoes are FABULOUS INSANITY as usual
i really loved then. The clothes stunning, one of the best of this season

thanks Fatalefashion for the HQ's

It´s interesting, it´s new and those are very difficult achievements in fashion, that said, I still miss those cocktail numbers he sent the last two fall shows, the collection is very cool, but if I was a woman I wouldn´t wanna wear it really.

I'm not feeling this..Nicolas has done the kind of futuristic... arquitectual..minimalist thing way better before than this, for me ... I see the collection and I imagine a CAR.. not a person.

Oh my god, the shoes are hideous. They remind me of Lego building blocks. You know Beyonce is gonna be all over them.

Those shoes are amazing! looks like a regular shoe wearing tons of accessories, I love it!

Not so commercial then few years ago and more difficult to like at the first sight, but for me he made Art

I already know how the story goes..."Ghesquiere is the greatest designer of 20th century" "this collection is amazing" blah blah blah :rolleyes:
To me it's just the usual Balenciaga crap,everybody is excited about what?
Those color combinations are just hideous and nasty,the clothes look shapeless and they look so damn unflattering on the models,so imagine them in real life
Also don't know why everybody is drooling over those paper prints,did John Galliano used newpaper prints some year ago?It's nothing new or innovative
Not to mention some grandma looks and the fugly shoes,geez people dare to say Armadillos were hideous and say those are cool... :rolleyes:

I already know how the story goes..."Ghesquiere is the greatest designer of 20th century" "this collection is amazing" blah blah blah :rolleyes:
To me it's just the usual Balenciaga crap,everybody is excited about what?
Those color combinations are just hideous and nasty,the clothes look shapeless and they look so damn unflattering on the models,so imagine them in real life
Also don't know why everybody is drooling over those paper prints,did John Galliano used newpaper prints some year ago?It's nothing new or innovative
Not to mention some grandma looks and the fugly shoes,geez people dare to say Armadillos were hideous and say those are cool... :rolleyes:

Shapeless ? There are so many shapes in the collection it's insane . Maybe it's not the type of shape you like or are used to, but there's definitely shape in this . Yes John did paper prints, but this is completely different so they can both exist .

What is new and innovative about this collection and the last collection is the mixing and matching of the textures and materials into one thing . It's more than what meets the eye and it creates a sensory overload . Maybe it's not for you, but it's definitely not crap . I can name a bunch of other labels that produce crap ..... one showed today . :ermm:

I hate this with passion yet again, but i cant deny how mind blowngly well made the clothes are, its just wow. The grey coat is the only thing i covet, and would actually wear.

i understand the development of the quilted color paneling from S/S but to be honest most of this collection is ugly. the shoes are a nightmare.
Fail.

very different collection which is good to see new thing eventhough some pieces are hard to ware. The shoe is OH MY GOD stunning!!!!!!

It's OK.

Can't imagine wanting to rush out and buy any of it, though(?) and yes, I agree, some of it isn't just interestingly straight; it's rotund-looking.

I do quite like the dresses with the sketches of rock, or wood (or whatever it is?) fragments appliquéd onto them, though.

I really do like it, but Nicolas sometimes has the tendency to show the same dress twice...but in a different colour. Why?!

I'm trying not to get into the shoes too much. I remember FW last year, those shoes were like a dream come true, but what landed in the stores was horrible.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I am addicted to the shoes!!!! :heart::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Shoes look like a construction set! It`s just interesting to consider them :heart:

0e180792e3ff.jpg
1f83b6b80842.jpg

931b773ba324.jpg
0d4d1a604638.jpg

20174810b5a6.jpg
5eb38d6045df.jpg

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member