Balenciaga F/W 10.11 Paris

I really like it...the last two dresses are stunning! :buzz: There are a few question (to say the least) looks. But overall great! :heart:

I just can't stand these colourful jumpers at the beginning of post 18. I do like the crop jackets and some of the skirts and dresses. I need a closer look at the shoes. But I can't say I enjoyed this much sorry. Hopefully it will grow on me like the last collection.

Does Anyone Have Pix Of The Shoes? I Think I Love Them But Im Not Sure lol :smile:

:buzz::buzz: So gorgeous! Fresh colours, loved futuristic forms and prints ..... O, prints is just dream :heart: Nicolas can`t disappoint me!

I think there's going to be some amazing pieces in this, can't wait to see the HQ pics!

i feel like such a minority here cause i dont like anything i see :(

I also feel like a minority. Maybe I need time to digest it, but I think S/S was better, and even then, I wasn't much a fan of it.

Hmmm. Interesting. I really need to see HQs in order to judge...

omg.... i just started singing 'sending me so far away....'
this is the ugliest collection of all FW 10/11... and the shoes look like very fancy version of the thing you wear when you brake your foot/feet...and u have the thing if you brake your neck...
well, at least theres an amazing shade of blue....

Balenciaga - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 1 of 3

Getty Images

Last edited by a moderator:
holycrap. i am so not liking this. especially the doily dresses on Iris and Constance.
but, still reserving my judgment til the full collection comes up. i hope i don't get
disappointed :ninja:

Balenciaga - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 2 of 3

Getty Images

I really like the dresses on Edita and Katie.

Balenciaga - F/W 10.11 - Full Collection in High Quality - Part 3 of 3

Getty Images

although i ended up liking it a lot when featured in editorials, the SS collection gave me a feeling that it was way to conservative to be a rtw show (like something you would expect from resort, but not the seasonal proposition).
this has a bit of both. it's sure spaceship ss09, nor blossoming ss08, but coming to think of it, what he presented today feels much more ghesquiere than any of those two seasons.
it's good giving a great spectacle, breaking the molds, giving a lesson to those who think can rival, but at the end, this (or last summer for the same matter) is a more grown up vision of what ghesquiere really represents for the fashion industry.
he leads the way, he puts together a set of elements that clearly identifies every piece in the show as his own, it pushes the envelope, and he leaves all the audience craving for the new it shoe of the season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->