Balenciaga F/W 11.12 by Steven Meisel

I like the cast, I like the setting and the atmosphere!
Still not super convincing but a lot better than last Spring, definitely!

This is the best campaign of the season imo. Really find the Meisel I love here.

I really dislike how dead and generic the girls look in the group shots (especially Julia Nobis) but the OG shots are sublime. And Liya's surprise appearance has quickly won my approval of this campaign. :D

I still dont like the cheap grid animation at the background :ninja:

:heart:Liya:heart:

I love the church setting and the how the clothes look within it, the other is too obvious and basic Balenciaga imo.
Also, does anyone know what the song from the video is??

The church shoots looks so cheap, looks like the models were put in there in a really bad photoshop work. For what i can see in the video it wasn't that way, but who knows... I like the bathroom ones- very Balenciaga- but somehow it's predictable. As the past season, the contrast btw the two shoots is amazing.

i really like this campaign. especially the right (bathroom) side of the shots...

The first shot didnt excite me much but the last few shots are awesome:woot:, especially Liyas solo shot, love the setting and the clothes look fab in print:heart:

i liked the groupshots already and now that i know that Liya's involved, more reason to like this

When the first two shots came out I only liked the bathroom shot and nothing has changed since. The ones in the church is put together so oddly that I actually find it quite unsettling to look at.

Can't believe that this is only Liya's second campaign for the house...beggars can't be choosers though.

No need for juxtaposition when the solo shots are the ones saving this campaign and make it a bit more decent.

Liya!!!:heart: Unexpected!
Can't wait to see the full campaign! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->