Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

I do like her ball gown and hairstyle, I believe it is my Alexander McQueen because of an article about a white dress fitting a few weeks before the ball....

ps: I didn't like the way her and her family acted at Wills passing out parade. They need to remember they are just commoners...

eurofashionjunki said:
I do like her ball gown and hairstyle, I believe it is my Alexander McQueen because of an article about a white dress fitting a few weeks before the ball....

ps: I didn't like the way her and her family acted at Wills passing out parade. They need to remember they are just commoners...

HAHAHA- It's like you were watching canale cinque as well. While they were showing footage of KAte at Will's parade, the Italian commentator remarked that her behaviour at the parade was of someone who was expecting a marriage proposal presently or someone who has already been proposed to. I think it's true. She does act like she's already WIll's wife.

^ That's why I don't like her. It's gotten to her head and she thinks she is above everyone....I don't think she acts like a wife, I think she acts more like a person who loves fame...

I think the more video footage of her, the more people will realise...

Kate at Sandhurst Ball on December 15th
katemsandhurstball1xn7.jpg

Kate out and about in London on December 19th
katemworkwhite2si8.jpg
katemworkwhite5pg3.jpg

Credit: WireImage and WENN

^ That type of bag doesn't go with the outfit and I don't like the baby blue sleeves peeking out....

But overall on that outfit, not bad...but you can't really go wrong with black and white.....

She looks gorgeous in that pic from the ball. The dress looks fabulous.

eurofashionjunki said:
^ That type of bag doesn't go with the outfit and I don't like the baby blue sleeves peeking out....

But overall on that outfit, not bad...but you can't really go wrong with black and white.....

....and brown and cream and blue and duck egg!!!!:lol:

I agree with you guys she looked great at the ball, cute dress and all (looks a bit like a matthew williamson dress) but her taste in bags are awful, matching accessories doesnt really seem to be her strong side!

I like her alot. I don't think she has the sort of beauty we're use to seeing nowadays (trashy, Playboy blondes kind). She has a more regal, graceful beauty. William made a great choice, he could've done much worse like choosing the type of girl his brothe ris dating.. I think she'd make an excellent queen.

And she's an ACCESSORIES BUYER? Puleeze... Looks like Jigsaw is dying for a By Appointment to HRM...

PS Jonny's Girl, do you watch hockey too? I live in the Westend, and I always know when a game is on... Open windows, balconies, rowdy guys etc... It's actually kind of neat-o...

Kate gets a parking ticket on January 3rd,2007
katemticketet4.jpg
katemticket2lt4.jpg

Credit: DailyMail and WENN

OMG!!! Those brown boots and belt do NOT go with that outfit!!! So much for being an accessories buyer!!! Also that skirt is too short for Winter...hmmm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->