Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

The bags and boots have got to go....but I like the black outfit, but nothing special....

^I agree about the bag and the boots, but this is by far the best outfit she has ever worn if you ask me.

She looks very classic and good. Thanks for all the pictures.

i think she's perfect for prince william
they're both pretty, but not stunningly beautiful IMO
i like her, and i like the fact she doesn't seem/act like a complete ditz

^ She walks very funny in the video...lol....it's probably the boots....

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's pretty... but her style is questionable. Definitely don't think she should have a stylist (esp. if that turns her into a Zoe clone), but royals can definitely have better style, a la Marie-Chantal of Greece. But I guess it's much easier to be stylish if you're related to Diane von Furstenburg =)

Oh God!! You guys won't believe this but yesterday we were watching the news and they were showing Kate at some ball with William. My dad turned around and told me " WOW! Is that Prince William's new girlfriend? She looks stunning! She's really hot! England's future queen is going to look really hot!"
I think men like her. They find her attractive!!!!!

in some pics she looks about 35 years old...:s but then in others she has a really pretty face. And she has kinda narrowish hips but a nice healthy body and can pull off a lot of things!

She looks sophisticated in that pic, minus the boots & bags. She never strikes me as someone who's fashion savvy, or has a unique style for others to follow. nevertheless, with skin care products & a stylist she will do:flower:

carlagatt said:
Oh God!! You guys won't believe this but yesterday we were watching the news and they were showing Kate at some ball with William. My dad turned around and told me " WOW! Is that Prince William's new girlfriend? She looks stunning! She's really hot! England's future queen is going to look really hot!"
I think men like her. They find her attractive!!!!!
There was an actual video of her at the ball? Weird coz they aren't allowed any press in there and only pics were taken.

She looks a bit like Liz Hurley....her eye colour keeps changing though my brown to blue...

The footage wasn't of the two of them inside but of them walking in. I guess I should have said 'going to some ball'. Anyways it was on canale 5- an italian channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->