Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

I like her hair like that, but the outfit is atrocious! it would look good in a woman in her 50's...
no word for those hideous shoes!

This outfit would be nice on a chic board room-middle-aged-mother of two.

The shoes are really bad. I don't mind the jacket though, and the dress looks like a normal black dress. I agree that her hair looks good up. I think her hair is her best feature.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but the dress she "caught William's dress in for the first time" is up for auction
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/8377828/Kate-Middletons-transparent-dress-sparks-global-interest-at-auction.html
Kate-Middleton-2002.jpg

^ Yep that's been posted a lot of times and it wasn't a dress. It started out as a skirt that Kate wore as a dress. Classy.

oh jeez this would be so much more romantic if he saw her in an actual dress vs. an ugly beach "coverup". either way, skirt or dress, doesn't really make it better.

She looks a lot like Caroline of Monaco to me in these shots - don't know why

And for the most part, I like the outfit on the last page. That jacket from Whistles is actually super cute in real life, and I think it looks alright with the dress. Yes, the shoes are super 90s looking, but I think she was heading in the right direction....

I think she's improving slowly but surely. If she could just burn those suede boots she will be steps ahead.

From the neck down the 2nd shot is amazing, gives the illusion of an hourglass figure.

She looks a lot like Caroline of Monaco to me in these shots - don't know why

And for the most part, I like the outfit on the last page. That jacket from Whistles is actually super cute in real life, and I think it looks alright with the dress. Yes, the shoes are super 90s looking, but I think she was heading in the right direction....
Her body looks a bit like that of Stephanie of Monaco. No waist and quite muscled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->