Celine F/W 10.11 Paris

Thank god for the full collection cause I was about to b*tch about how dissapointing it was. Overall, I love how sleek & minimal it is. If anything, I'm more fascinated with the accessories than the clothes themselves, but there's great looks in here like that one blouse with the patent leather skirt on Natasha....ugh it's gorgeous.

I don't love every piece...but I respect how strong the collection is overall. Those buttoned coats, the leather piece on Karmen and those amazing bags and shoes are exactly what I expected of the collection...in the best way possible!

This is perfection. Every piece just fits like a puzzle in the collection and the cuts, shapes, materials, colors, it's all working and has a natural sequence from her debut at the house, except this is all much better and adventurous.
I really love how crisp and pure the white pieces are, and how deep the blue is.. they're the kind of clothes that you look at and feel so much lighter and optimistic.. I don't know, I guess she really hit it up my alley this time. :lol::heart:

Beautiful collection. The fabrics are outstanding and the cuts are perfect, love the leather touches.
The shoes look amazing as well, love the knee-boots with the small gold heel.

i love phoebe and thanks god i love this collection - i holded my breath coz i was worry ( too many weak shows this season ) but everything looks lovely - sophisticated, clean but not too minimalistic with lovely accesories - first riding boots with golden heel are amazing :D

I don't know anything about Phoebe, what is her story? I love this collection. Clean, but luxurious.

i guess they're capitalizing on navy & coats this season.

Im sorry to be the only one this time, apparently
but i hate this collection, it's clear that Im not the target audience for the brand
Phoebe is clearly evolutioning, or older, and you can see that in her designs, im glad for her, but
minimalism...well i cant find any single appealing thing on this show

is it me, or this season is a weak one?:shock:

I love everything...It's so sexy without being vulgar.

This just wonderful. One of my two favourite collections of the season so far. The simplicity if it is amazing, it's clean yet impossibly powerfull without being dull :heart:

celine's collection take a woman with a certain 'je ne sais quoi' to wear it. i do like the new minimalistic mood but at retail, the sell thru sucks

Last season was ten times more stronger and dynamic than this. To be honest, there is nothing particularly interesting about this collection. Sure there is a lot of great daywear, but is it anything new? I've seen a lot of those looks before, especially in New York. What is Phoebe adding to a pre-existing standard of minimalist/modern daywear?

I'm not impressed with this collection as it lacks the modernity of last season. Also, it looks like a Helmut Lang/Calvin Klein 90's redux.

I actually have to dissent, I am not liking this.

As much I was expecting to go absolutely crazy over this collection, I'm definitely disappointed. The first part is just pure monotony and offers no intrigue into this version of starkness (not minimal, puritan maybe. These clothes are not minimal, go back and look at a jil sander collection from 1998 to see what minimal is) to make it compelling. The ideas that do try to breach the mundane seem ill thought out and awkward.

And really, the best parts of this look swiped directly from Nicholas Ghesquiere's collections for Balenciaga from 1999-2003. I was expecting so so much more.

It's very practical luxury. Love it for the wearability (is it even a word?) The coats are gorgeous.

yes , but unfortunatelly most of todays fashion looks like it loks too much behind at helmut lang's and ck's 90s collection. AT least this is good made and with 2010 twist

I actually have to dissent, I am not liking this.

As much I was expecting to go absolutely crazy over this collection, I'm definitely disappointed. The first part is just pure monotony and offers no intrigue into this version of starkness (not minimal, puritan maybe. These clothes are not minimal, go back and look at a jil sander collection from 1998 to see what minimal is) to make it compelling. The ideas that do try to breach the mundane seem ill thought out and awkward.

And really, the best parts of this look swiped directly from Nicholas Ghesquiere's collections for Balenciaga from 1999-2003. I was expecting so so much more.

Well, the collection has grown on me a bit now. And I'm seeing less old Ghesquiere and more old Helmut Lang.

its a strong collection but I DONT LIKE IT , its too stark and kind of dull to me. Her pre fall was waaay better , this lacks variety and its too stark. The leather skirts are not very flattering either. The shoes and accessories are really good though .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->