Christian Dior F/W 2019.20 Paris

Every season there's a new low for her to achieve and she always succeeds in doing that. This time it's just an essence of Zara with the Dior tags, nothing more. And the whole idea of SISTERHOOD coming from an expensive brand is just too rodiculous to write about that, leave alone Dior's fake feminism that somehow got lost in the last few season and unfortunately now it's back.

Can't believe people still treat her as a serious designer because she has NOTHING to say, like you can be mediocre and at least try but not her. She just keeps throwing some random basic stuff from a cheap store on the runway.

One thing with MGC: She is consistent with her mediocrity.

We just want her to be a decent designer and all she has to offer is non-sense political views on overpriced t-shirts.

I can’t wait for her contract to end.

The "global sisterhood" is pretty f.u.c.k.e.d. if they trust Chiuri´s simulation of a modern wardrobe.

Boring, basic, dated. Those silly cheap-looking hats try to echo Gianfranco Ferre´s ones for this house (but they look like straight from a souvenir shop).

Maria Grazia´s tenure future exhibitions in museums will be just 3 t-shirts at this rate...they are her "greatest-hits" so far...

Mediocre! I already experienced Dior clothes in the store. Firstly, if nobody says i’m in Dior boutique, i’d think it’s Zara premium. Then i touched the garments, the quality is just okay, nothing feels luxurious at all.

For this collection, nothing to talk about. You can copy what you commented in the previous season threads and paste here, your comments are still relevant.

The day she leaves the house is the brightest day of fashion history of the decade.

Those t-shirts & hats are gonna sell though...That's all i gotta say...hehehe ....

They should fire her and just get Marc Jacobs or Alber Albaz.

She is milking the whole Identity politics and gender equality thing down to its last drop, because there is no substance or beauty in her clothes.

At least you can count on her for one thing, the same silhouette. Every season every show. Add a tee-shirt or a hat, change the slogan, change the print. Doesn't matter. Its all the same. They should just go full mass market retail, mall shops, big discounts etc. Dump the presumption of luxury or HF and it makes sense. Dior as we know it has been dead since her tenure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->