Christian Dior S/S 2016 Paris

Dior-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Paris-5401-1443798487-mediumbigthumb.jpg
Dior-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Paris-5441-1443798575-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Jokes aside, I couldn't stop yawning during the livestream. OMG, what a snoozefest. This shouldn't be acceptable.

WTF IS THIS??.....seriously this is the most unispiring show done under the christian dior label EVER, i mean even Jason Wu could do anything far more interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't as bad as his previous collections and some looks were so beautiful but it was boring as a whole. At the same time it was his best collection so far and I like it.

The most interesting part of the show was some guy on a rush tripping at the end of the livestream. I mean, look at this! You're saying these clothes are supposed to be for grown women? I don't believe you. This isn't even juvenile, it's downright child-like. And not in a good way, either.

*waits for the hate to pour in* oh look it already has :lol:

i thought it was so pretty! love the white, love the shoes

I love it! :heart:
It feels like he's finally found his vision for Dior and I think it's brilliant. So sophisticated, detailed, perfectly tailored. One of the best collections of the season so far for me.

As seasons go by I am getting a clearer sense as to why I don't like Raf's work at Dior. I detest the idea of his woman being this perfectly put together human-alien hybrid who is living in her own perfect world. What I find attractive is attitude; when a woman doesn't have the time to do her hair so she lets it loose; when she over accessorizes sometimes but doesn't care and goes on to show the world that it doesn't matter. I think that's why Ghesquiere and Slimane's visions work, and Raf's doesn't: their woman isn't concerned with being a flawless creature dressed in ethereal white, she has bigger and better things on her mind while still looking good.

^ no way, to me ghesquiere it's way more polished, exactly like dior!!! you go in the lv store, i hate that pretentiousness that surrounds it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->