Coloured tights

Some Gucci
popsugar
00010m.jpg

00090m.jpg

00220m.jpg

i always wear bright blue or bright green tights with a black dress. it really throws people.

actually old navy has some dark red ones that are a beautiful color and thick.

I know. the picture i posted of my polka dot dress, from the eighties with my pink tights is my fave!
i love it!

Love this look when it's done right :smile: I enjoy black tights or thigh highs over blue or grey full tights, as well. Can't think of where I'd find a pic online though.:blush:

i love the girl with the red tights on the previous page...
i dont like them when they're transparent though...

I love wearing coloured tights especially with a black or grey dress.

fruchtzwerg, soft - :heart: great, great colors..

Mostly I really like them in dark purple, eggplant, Burgundy and dark midnight blue
and IMO they all look great paired with an outfit in neutral colors. Such as black, grey and dark grey, navy, brown and nude colors.
But I do want to experiment by adding a touch of something more colorful as well..

And the ones from Galliano are :buzz:

I'm not really a fan of the bright ones.
Though I must admit a pair of electric blue ones paired with a black outfit that droogist wore years ago, made me splurge on a blue pair in that color almost only seconds after seeing it.. Lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to own a pair of those deep maroon coloured Gucci tights... :wub:

I agree with you Tinetush, they're best in deep purples, plums, and blues. I don't think I could really pull of really bright ones.

I think I like it best when dressed up.
With a great dress and fancy shoes for a holiday party a really simple LBD could get a real kick with rich coloured tights.

i feel like i want to do this tomorrow.. :P

i bought a fun pair of purple tights last year but i think they now have a run in them :doh:
i might continue to wear them anyway... :innocent:

gonna go through the pile i've got shoved in my closet...
i think i've got some textured dark green and navy pairs..
i would love to get a nice pair of maroon or maybe a bright red...

i really think that ppl have been able to come up with a lot of surprisingly wearable looks with red tights
*(i believe we even have a trend thread on red tights if I'm not mistaken)

great thread softie..
it's nice to see examples of all the variations..

i would love to get a brighter blue pair..
i remember clavdiachat (i think that is the username) a year or so ago posting a lot of great outfits with a fun pair of blue tights.. :heart:

ohh i remember clavdia with her blue tights too...:woot:
blast from the past...thanks chrissy...:P

wore my balenciaga blue tights on saturday and got a ton of compliments!

Man, tights give me flashbacks to my private school days! We could only wear maroon or navy tights (or knee highs) so we would try to be creative and wear maroon tights and navy knee highs (or visa versa). So sad, I would have killed to have worn those electric blue ones posted above!!!!!

Now I'm inspired to wear colored tights too! :woot: I've worn them a couple of times but not recently. Now I guess it's easy to spot tfsers on the street :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boubs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->