Dating? Alexander Skarsgard & Evan Rachel Wood/Kate Bosworth

Alvedansen said:
i also respect MM and he's not the problem (for me). it's just that evan changed completely (i'm not sure if it was just her looks or also her persona, because i don't know too much about her) and it may sound stupid, but i just can't respect anyone that changes SO MUCH just for a guy. she clearly adopted the dita look during her MM phase and looks completely different again now that she's single/dating someone else. it may be due to her very young age, but she seems very contrived and like she adopts whatever personality/look her recent crush likes instead of forming her own personality and style...that's somethng i don't like in a person.
again, i may be completely wrong with that judgement, but i can only base my opinion on what i see and there's just something off about her :(
and i don't judge her acting based on her personal life, but i haven't seen too much with her and nothing made me go "wow! she's talented", and since her queen portrayal on true blood i can't take her seriously anymore, because it was plain horrible (again, to me personally)

I agree 100% with this. My problem with her changing for men is that it shows IMO weak character. It's something people grow out of. But she seems to keep doing re MM. If you were strong in who you are (as much as you can be in your early 20's) then you would present yourself and let people except you for who you are. She just shows the opposite. Just my opinion. Like you said it could just immaturity.

Meg said:
Of course those who are upset don't have a personal stake in anything and certainly I'm not crying in my room about it :lol: But the point is, when you have an industry that is so built on appearance and fakery and there is an actor (who just so happens to be very, very attractive :P) who seems to eschew that in part but then get into a relationship with someone who you feel embodies that somewhat contrived aspect of Hollywood, it's disappointing. It doesn't mean you are going to weep about it for days on end because you just 'knew' he was The One.

Hollywood is built upon image - I don't think it's wrong to then make judgments based on those images. It is what is encouraged of us (us being the general public). I agree ERW doesn't court the paparazzi and isn't comparable to Lindsay Lohan and her slow, but constant breakdown, but I would hardly peg her as a bastion of maturity in Young Hollywood, like I would for someone like Natalie Portman for example.

Agree wholeheartedly. It's just fun to discuss.:flower:

Scott said:
yes i agree the whole caricature thing was a bit strange but that's hardly all MM's fault. evan did have a mind of her own. and the i'view,while bizarre,it did say he was also drunk on absinthe for heaven's sake...that stuff will make you say and do crazy things if you drink too much.

I disagree, I've had the unfortunate experience to be around drunk men and hear about how some girlfriend wronged them in some way and NONE of them have said they have fantasies about killing their ex's in graphic detail. See here http://www.spin.com/articles/qa-marilyn-manson?page=0,1

After all, it's not confirmed... I'm hoping it's not true, I don't like Evan too, as some people said, she changes too much for the bfs. No personality like that. :doh:

Oh My God :shock:

I was only gone for a few days and now Alex is dating ERW, I think I might be dying:ninja::lol:
that's MY man, okay?!

She was exceptionally awful as the Queen. Truly abysmal, which was disappointing because she's usually very good.

I'm still a little distraught over this, to be honest. :(

^ For her True Blood performance I was surprised too because I agree she's usually good. And maybe it was because the character was supposed to be over the top but she just didn't pull it off believably

There was a rumor a couple of years ago that he dated Sara Tun...a reality star in Sweden...

cafe-2006-1.jpg

cafe-2006

tidningsarkivet.se

^ oooh wow
I feel like the girl eating the ice cream:lol:

I just found this interview with ERW. It's dated from Aug, 26.

So are you Team Eric or Team Bill?
I would say, Team Alex—Eric! Whoops. [Laughs]
Have you seen the clip of Alex's shower scene in Hundtricket?
I am not going to lie. Yes I have.
He is just stunning.
I have to agree with you. [Laughs] That's another great thing about my job—all of my scenes are with Bill and Eric! I was surrounded by beautiful people constantly.

I thought it was interesting... :shifty: The full interview is on http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b141343_evan_rachel_wood_playing_lesbian_vampire.html

that video is pure sexyness and hilarious at the same time, I think it's because they speak swedish:lol:

"Forget her now!..That's my opinion.She's been lying to you.You deserve better"

-_-

Alexander Skarsgård was spotted breaking True Blood fans' hearts everywhere while publicly stepping out with Evan Rachel Wood late Friday night in LA. The sorta mismatched pair were hugging as they exited Village Idiot restaurant and bar on Melrose Ave. They couldn't help but get all close and cuddly while leaving the superfun hang around midnight, all Team Eric eyes nearby crying at their missed opportunity to snatch up the Swedish stud.
Sorry folks, looks like this twosome's more than just a rumor.
Definite step up for Ev, while we're not sure what dating direction it is for Alex, since he likes his bedroom habits kept supersecret. Not anymore! Guess we should christen these two a nickname à la Robsten—howsabout Skarswood? Or would you guys still prefer to be in denial?

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b143912_caught_alexander_evan_emerge.html

Last edited by a moderator:
God, I would never ever have thought that I would kill to switch person with ERW

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->