Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ okay but you lucked out!, you signed up just a little after the disappearance of a thread in the Beauty Cupboard area. It was (I think?!) originally about health, titled 'how do you poop?' or toilet, something wild (mods please correct me if I'm wrong haha) and it basically became a war zone of people who only use toilets vs. people who use toilets AND bidets, people who use toilet paper vs. people who use water. I still get flashbacks of someone from the Middle East guilt-tripping Western members saying 'bet you touch poop, and then wipe it off with toilet paper and skip water', and someone replying like 'that's why you don't stand up before finishing'.. something along the lines but 🤣.. that was one crazy thread.

^ okay but you lucked out!, you signed up just a little after the disappearance of a thread in the Beauty Cupboard area. It was (I think?!) originally about health, titled 'how do you poop?' or toilet, something wild (mods please correct me if I'm wrong haha) and it basically became a war zone of people who only use toilets vs. people who use toilets AND bidets, people who use toilet paper vs. people who use water. I still get flashbacks of someone from the Middle East guilt-tripping Western members saying 'bet you touch poop, and then wipe it off with toilet paper and skip water', and someone replying like 'that's why you don't stand up before finishing'.. something along the lines but 🤣.. that was one crazy thread.

Oh my god :lol:

Anthony Vaccarello about Lady Gaga outfit by Dior.

GTcFM6bW8AAPPMu

Source: twitter.com/blondiejpg

I’m all for creative expression but those people(?) are infringing on the rights of us all to not be visually assaulted

Screenshot 2024-10-18 at 7.10.27 PM.png

More determination to keep fighting for our right to wear Rick Owens and take pictures of ourselves making a scene wherever we go around the world.
... I hate throwing around this overused term but that's not being transgressive lol... that's just generic narcissism. I mean I guess making an effort to be transgressive does require some of level of self involvement but like what actually are you trying to do/say? Going to another people's country that has a completely different culture than yours and acting shocked when they don't take your self obsessed attitude?

oh they need to get off it. boohoo, they disrespected the rules and the rules took care of them. get a life.

Rick should've gone in by himself he's the only one who looks sane. Fecal Matter should know when to tone it down or just don't go to culturally sensitive spaces at all

In a country known for its inhumane concentration camps for the Uyghurs, complaining publicly about not being allowed to wear your extravagantly expensive designer clothes and saying they're trying to 'box you in' when they actually gave you the option to be a clown elsewhere and walk away (a privilege Muslim Chinese certainly do not have).. this just feels more tasteless than they probably intended to. They just come across as dumb tourists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->