Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does it even matter who pressed the camera button if he orchestrates the whole thing? I do understand why they hide it, but the work is still superb so who cares.

the work is still superb so who cares

tumblr_n4qxd1nbsx1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr

Not news but just wanted to post lol. I don't know how I got to this pic of Rick Owens's coffee table but I was curious about what that book with the cast illustration was... and I found it and it's actually a book called "Menschen Schönheit" back from the third reich ... lmfao BYE

358877.jpg

Maybe it's his quirky celebration of life 🥹.. he takes his little book on the beauty of the aryan race to the bathroom, checks himself in the mirror, knows he wouldn't have made it out of there alive then and is thankful to be here, now, as a designer that repeatedly preaches how he likes things different, and not at all as a beta that chases the most prevalent indoctrination of beauty standards.

But seriously, from interviews, he just doesn't sound.... super sharp, you know. Fashion people and their coffee table books. Doubt he can read basic German.

I don't know if it's already been posted here, but Giovanni Bianco said he refused to work with Lady Gaga on The Fame cover art, he didn't understand her work/songs and he still thought she was UGLY, so he didn't feel inspired. Years later she recalled that he refused to work with her when they both worked on the Versace campaign.

Found this in my mum's archive :buzz: :

La Grande Famille de la Mode:
Jean Paul Gaultier, Anouck Aimée, Lolita Lempicka, Agnès B., Claude Brouet of Hermès, André Courrèges, Martine Sitbon, Claude Montana, Sonia Rykiel, Azzedine Alaia, Vivienne Westwood, Emmanuelle Khanh, Michel Klein, Nino Cerruti, Olivier Chatenet, Olivier Lapidus, Christophe Lemaire, Josephus Thimister, and more.... by Jean-Marie Pèrier

my scan

Last edited:
It's okay to have diarrhea, but how did he get the ceiling and walls dirty? Did they put a bomb in his @ss#ole?
Right? Like how does that even happen? I'm sure it is exaggerated because how? But because I can't stand Derek and find him so smarmy, I hope it's true. But it's the daily fail, so who knows.

That happened at my high school once. We didn’t understand why the weightlifting locker room smelled like literal sh*t for weeks until one of us looked up at the ceiling and there it was. Still don’t know how it happened either lol

In completely unrelated news, Nick Brown seen leaving Laura Wasser’s office…

Kidding. On its face this story sounds fake but I could see it just being an exaggeration. Like, there’s no way walls and ceiling are involved unless you’re insane and doing it on purpose? But if that’s true, you don’t leave money for the cleaning staff and flee. But I could see someone getting sick and making a mess and I could see Gwyneth finding the humor in it but gossiping an exaggerated version for comic effect.

It's okay to have diarrhea, but how did he get the ceiling and walls dirty? Did they put a bomb in his @ss#ole?
I remember attending a meeting in LA with business owners in performing arts some years ago and they all mentioned this type of incident happening at least once. I had heard of that before from a friend whose family used to own a hotel in Puerto Rico and she said that they were terrified of Spring Breakers because if drunk+unhappy, they would do this. I have no idea where it comes from (US high school's bullying culture I would guess..?) and who knows if it's even true in this case but it's absolutely not explosive diarrhea.. basically you do your thing and with enough rage/bravery/whatever you want to call it, you fish it out and proceed to attack/throw it around for the sole purpose of.. vandalism. It's very 'I'm literally sh*itting on your piece of s*it business/house'.

That said, I also think this is a bit like writing a review claiming racism or that you found a hair in a dish of some restaurant... look at Amber Heard, no one ever bothered to read the context surrounding what was presented as 'evidence'.. if you claim someone did this, people will at least suspect that it could be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerald30393
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->