Discussion: Who Should Be The Creative Director of Gucci?

why do so many tfsers talk completely out of their ***? jfc
PDFSD said earlier that, in addition to dyslexia, he's always typing in a rush. I wanted to reply to him but.. punctuating, re-reading, reading out loud, just to decipher a point.. I can't. Others have mentioned that they're on and off meds/get manic. The internet, I guess 🤹‍♀️... I do wish that, when joining a new community, people slowed down to read more than they post. New knowledge is always great but in the past few months, I've seen very new members lecture regular members in a condescending/troll-ish way with 'revelations' straight out of wikipedia 'so the New Look took place in....' 'well Miu Miu back in the 90s used to be..' 'I don't know if you know what minimalism means..'.. there is an entire section full of vintage content that members here can even recite in scary detail because.. chronically online + lengthy discussions have taken place for years, so just.. save yourself the embarrassment and what usually happens a few months down the line: cringing hard, rushing to get a new account, followed by a multiple identity violation.

His first collection for Valentino is being shown in October, what do you mean?
mens is already being bought by stores thats what i mean .....with look book to show full looks

PDFSD said earlier that, in addition to dyslexia, he's always typing in a rush. I wanted to reply to him but.. punctuating, re-reading, reading out loud, just to decipher a point.. I can't. Others have mentioned that they're on and off meds/get manic. The internet, I guess 🤹‍♀️... I do wish that, when joining a new community, people slowed down to read more than they post. New knowledge is always great but in the past few months, I've seen very new members lecture regular members in a condescending/troll-ish way with 'revelations' straight out of wikipedia 'so the New Look took place in....' 'well Miu Miu back in the 90s used to be..' 'I don't know if you know what minimalism means..'.. there is an entire section full of vintage content that members here can even recite in scary detail because.. chronically online + lengthy discussions have taken place for years, so just.. save yourself the embarrassment and what usually happens a few months down the line: cringing hard, rushing to get a new account, followed by a multiple identity violation.

Not every post you have to read and understand to be so invested in individual forum commentators/members, to go into how i write or the points i make or do not make, new members versus old etc it's not that deep seriously

Don't worry you will see at some point the new men's Chez Valentino and you will find out when it was being bought and it will all make sense.

Please feel free to reply whatever the Hedi topic was, we can disagree or you might have other points of views that i did not see or think of.

Not every post you have to read and understand to be so invested in individual forum commentators/members, to go into how i write or the points i make or do not make, new members versus old etc it's not that deep seriously

Don't worry you will see at some point the new men's Chez Valentino and you will find out when it was being bought and it will all make sense.

Please feel free to reply whatever the Hedi topic was, we can disagree or you might have other points of views that i did not see or think of.
Chez Valentino ..... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 12.06.37.png

And the core team around ancora man is feeling the pressure and say they are in deep sh*t, upcoming men's show is a tragedy people working on it are embarrassed to be associated with the output.

🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪🎪

So men’s show just dropped. It’s full retreads of previous show motifs and styles, not sure what “tragedy” you are speaking of that’s any different from any of the previous shows? 🤔

So men’s show just dropped. It’s full retreads of previous show motifs and styles, not sure what “tragedy” you are speaking of that’s any different from any of the previous shows? 🤔
people working on it are embarrassed to be associated with the output. As i already said what was said to me by people working on the show on different levels that they are embarrassed being there....from the promo videos .... to location set up to the non creativity of the clothes ...

i can imagine its ok for some people taste or expectations or not that bad .....

people working on it are embarrassed to be associated with the output. As i already said what was said to me by people working on the show on different levels that they are embarrassed being there....from the promo videos .... to location set up to the non creativity of the clothes ...

i can imagine its ok for some people taste or expectations or not that bad .....
It looks just like his previous shows. They are all boring and lackluster. I don’t see how this one was any worse than the previous four shows?

It looks just like his previous shows. They are all boring and lackluster. I don’t see how this one was any worse than the previous four shows?
Chilllllle, I don’t understand the point you are trying to make and dispute with this user who kinda spilled some tea about Valentino
People don’t wanna share when you argue with them and dispute everything. Sip or spit at this point.

Chilllllle, I don’t understand the point you are trying to make and dispute with this user who kinda spilled some tea about Valentino
People don’t wanna share when you argue with them and dispute everything. Sip or spit at this point.
This isn’t rocket science. I never even mentioned Valentino, we’re talking about the latest Gucci show. Are you okay?

I think working on it and being in the middle of and wanting to be proud of being part of something it is one thing and consuming the final vision is another experience.

I agree with the people when they said and told me is disaster again for X,Y, Z reasons.

Just a small example:
the set up of the show knowing all past Gucci shows was poor and even on video on ig you could see the white fabric was not pulled tight the cinematography and set idea was poor not cool not new just basic ...imagine you do set building for other brands with a reputation and you took this job and halfway you realize the idea they want is crap you already signed for it and yet you have to deliver and your name is associated with it for your CV and future client see who you did last season.

I think working on it and being in the middle of and wanting to be proud of being part of something it is one thing and consuming the final vision is another experience.

I agree with the people when they said and told me is disaster again for X,Y, Z reasons.

Just a small example:
the set up of the show knowing all past Gucci shows was poor and even on video on ig you could see the white fabric was not pulled tight the cinematography and set idea was poor not cool not new just basic ...imagine you do set building for other brands with a reputation and you took this job and halfway you realize the idea they want is crap you already signed for it and yet you have to deliver and your name is associated with it for your CV and future client see who you did last season.
I can see that, that’s fair. I was mainly looking at the collection itself and not the show as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->