Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

magdalena is lurking, she posted on her facebook a gif which was posted a while before in her thread. Her gif had especially the same url of gif hosted by imageupper or other site by some user ^_^

I think Shanina Shaik must...

FROM HER THREAD

I think this is pretty much a confirmation she is walking the Kanye show.

Quote:
“@JasonWu: Au revoir Paris! #PFW”
Followed by Shanina tweeting:
Quote:
“@ShaninaMShaik: @JasonWu ur not staying to watch the Kanye show?”

The girl sure is fast. Hopefully she just wants to keep us guessing
Quote:
“@ShaninaMShaik: Hey guys nothing confirmed of the KW show. No assuming on tweets”

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all models at least check up on tfs for their threads. It is logical to assume that if you know that you have a fanbase and especially if you are young, that you would look at your thread even if once every while.

I don't think they care for their fanbase it's much more about having all updates (runway, campaign, editorial) in one place.

I meant to add onto that. Yes of course they want to check on the updates which it is convenient, but I mean young models knowing that they have a fanbase would be pretty happy about that. Heck, the idea of having a fanbase for any young person is a nice idea when you first start off and obviously it slowly goes downwards from there, as you are used to it and it becomes more and more about the work.

Sigrid Agren via elitelondon.blogspot:
E: Do you ever Google your name?
S: Yeah, I do that sometimes. There is a website called Fashion Spot and they have all the latest pictures - sometimes even before they get released in magazines and I am always curious to see how they look!

Another model mentioning her thread in an interview

Carolina Thaler
Do you ever Google yourself?
A lot of times, because I like to see pictures, like what is new and backstage things. I usually go to the Fashion Spot, where they're always posting new pictures of me. I check it out. I read what people say about me: "Oh, she looks so cute in this picture," "She looks so good," "She's getting better," "I like this magazine," or "I like this ad." It's good to see what the people think about you … When I was younger, they were really mean about me because I was 17, and I didn't know really how to model. And they were like, Oh, she's not good enough, or Oh, I don't like how she walks, I don't like her, blah, blah, blah. When you're young, it's hard. Now I don't care if people say something. They don't say anything mean anymore.
nymag.com

Thairine Garcia just told me via Facebook she always visits her profile and wants to say thank you to all the people who like her work and follow her career. :heart:
I offered her an invitation to join the forum. :smile:

Vanessa Axente definitely does. She always updates her Facebook as soon as new pictures are posted in her thread.

Antonia Wesseloh does. She even asked me to write about her current hair color here :D

Elza L checks her thread too.

Julia Frauche too cos she updates her page as soon as there are new pictures posted here
Posted via Mobile Device

Jessica Lewis reads her thread.

republicca.it via FRANCY ITALY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"