Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

She's talking about Nils from the forum :lol: So sweet ^_^

Renee Germaine van Seggern's sister posted in her thread, so I guess Renne knows about this forum too.

Just talked to Mackanzie Drazan, she checks her thread as often as possible, cute.

I do believe most models (at least the not so established ones or "the supermodels") check their threads once in a while.
If it were me, I'd love to see what people were saying about me. Some models probably Google themselves and end up here.

A few days ago Amanda Nørgaard posted a picture of a hairy person on Twitter with the comment "me" right after someone had jokingly commented in her thread that she was hairy (she did have quite a hairy face, for a photoshoot) :lol:

Also, Madelen de la Motte posted a picture of herself on her own blog saying that she got it from thefashionspot so I guess she checks her thread as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure newer models/not so famous ones check their threads here because often times when you search for them, tfs is the first place that shows up.
With the bigger models its rare for tfs to even show up as they are usually on so many other (bigger) sites. I do know Gisele's website team checks here. They get the scans all the time and add to her website.

Natasha has an account :o ... I only knew of Tanya Having an account, i do know that Jac and Frida do read their thread. That's all i know... interesting thread... i just hope not too many male models read their threads...

A member here, Lax89, tried to have Snejana pose with a sign "I love tfs" and she wouldn't because she didn't know what it was, lol.

"Apparently people on Fashion Spot are following my tweets now. Lol. #betterbehave ;P"

Ehren Dorsey reads hers...

Joan Smalls sent a shout out to all of her TFS fans on twitter about a week ago :heart: It makes me love her even more
Posted via Mobile Device

I wasn't sure I would ever post on a thread....this one was great. The answer is YES

Haha, Kendra keeps it real, :heart: it.
Good luck with your career, I imagine your thread will being growing rapidly soon!

This stunning model Nastya Pindeeva asked me on fb for a invitation for tfs so she could post new photo's in her thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->