Do you think models read their threads on this forum?

^OMG. Why did Tati got mad? I mean, it's her work right? & she decided to shoot that, right?

^ Coco Rocha posts in her thread and she used to get irritated whenever someone would post her Baptême en Diable editorial where she is potraying a posessed by the devil type character. I guess in the beginning of their career these girls are young, a bit innocent in terms of the business, and get talked into shooting things they aren't completely comfortable with. Once they are older, have more power over their own careers, and are less naive they regret some of the things they did in the beginning. Which is completely understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Really! :o What's her name?

Adriana Lima reads & posts in her thread right?
I don't know one way or the other if she reads tFS, but I think that references in recent times to Adriana reading and posting is related to her fan site.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Coco Rocha posts in her thread and she used to get irritated whenever someone would post her Baptême en Diable editorial where she is potraying a posessed by the devil type character.

Oh no, really?? I love that ed. A lot. :doh:

Adriana Lima reads & posts in her thread right?

Like with many models of course there is a possibility that she checks her thread now and then but I strongly doubt she has account here or anywhere else except for her official forum at fashionmodeltalk, where you know its 100% official.

All other 'fans' claiming she posts on their sites/forums I wouldn't buy that. :rolleyes:Adriana is not that interactive when it comes to online chatting with fans and if she hardly posts on her official forum why would she make an account and post anything on any fan sites, I mean, really. :lol: Anyone can make a fan site and say 'Natasha/Freja/Candice/etc. post on our site and yes she confirmed this', dont be naive. :innocent: :flower:

Some of the models whose threads I follow post in their threads:

- Katya Konstantinova often posts new work
- Tayane Leão Melo posts when she's excited about a new job :lol::heart:
- Kel Markey has posted in her thread once.

I'm pretty sure Charlotte Free reads her thread because she has quoted tfs or reposted pictures from her thread before.
It's been said that Andrej Pejic most likely reads his thread, too.
Lonneke Engel definitely reads hers, as well. She has mentioned it a few times on her Twitter.

I want to know everything about the experience of being in a Lakers game from Tanya D. :P

coco posts on her own thread makes me dislike her more. i wish i can repost the bateme an diable ed.

i can totally see andrej reading his thread

Of course they DO, especially at the beginning of their career

^ Yeah, it's not exactly as if models are talked about anywhere but tFS and a few other industry related sites, how could they not look? Even the biggies like Poly have an account on here.

I think a better question would be which models probably don't check in here -- I'm sure Kate Moss, "the old supers", and those top girls who span the entertainment industry couldn't give too hoots, but the rest I'm sure have taken a peek, or two.

I remember House of Models's owner asked Isabeli to look on tfs (she didn't know it), and she said "oh wow there are pics that i've never seen in my life!" :D

I'm surprised at Poly having an account, too. For some reason I always thought that the top girls (as of in the MDC Top 5 and the money girls) were the only ones who didn't read their thread. But it seems like every model is at least curious and checks out her thread every now and then.

Moderator Note: I deleted the last few posts -- If models want to post here and use a pseudonym we need to respect their privacy, as we do with any member. If you want to message each other privately to share their user names, that's fine, but please don't reveal them in a forum. Thanks for understanding :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->