Dolce & Gabbana Pre-Fall 07: Shannan Click, Adam Senn, etc. by Steven Klein

Normally I like every Dolce & Gabbana ad, but that one feels like uninspired overkill to me. A big baggy bag in the middle of some man-on-man 69 scenario, where the guys are waiting for the girl to leave because she's getting in their way, but she actually believes they're interested in her. "I hope you don't mind that I've bought my luggage-sized flesh-toned bag too" and the guys are thinking "what kind of nutty woman brings a handbag to an orgy... let's pretend we're asleep until she goes away".

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally found out who the girl on the right is: Megan Mcnierney

58930118dw6.jpg

Normally I like every Dolce & Gabbana ad, but that one feels like uninspired overkill to me. A big baggy bag in the middle of some man-on-man 69 scenario, where the guys are waiting for the girl to leave because she's getting in their way, but she actually believes they're interested in her. "I hope you don't mind that I've bought my luggage-sized flesh-toned bag too" and the guys are thinking "what kind of nutty woman brings a handbag to an orgy... let's pretend we're asleep until she goes away".

LOL. That was great! Despite the fact that I liked the ad a lot, that was hilarious. XD

Finally found out who the girl on the right is: Megan Mcnierney

Yah! I just found this out as well...I can't believe that I missed that up until now. After all, I started her thread...how embarassing! :shock:

who's that girl who is lying on that guy? (with black lingerie)

and that girl in red car (posted in the first page) is she Valentina?

i love this ad

^ Shannan Click is the model lying down on Chad White (the male model) and the model sitting in the red car is Valentina, but it's from US Vogue editorial shot by Steven Klein, who also shot these ads. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->