Dolce & Gabbana Pre-Fall 07: Shannan Click, Adam Senn, etc. by Steven Klein

Yeah, since when does Pre-Fall start in April. :ninja:

Even with the ugly styling, I much prefer the D&G campaign to this. Klein for Dolce & Gabbana does nothing for me. Oh, and I know it's just cruise, but isn't the cast kind of strange?

Thanks, Faith. :flower:

I love it :heart: - classic Dolce by Klein! I love the cast: Dominika - amazing, Shannan - stunning as always, Julia - great and the 4th girl - i am desperate to know who she is!!!

Who is this 4th girl!? I cannot ID her for the life of me. At first, I thought it was Jessica Beyers in the shot without the sunglasses, but Mgmt First is good at listing the accomplishments of their girls and have no mention of that, so I doubt its her.

In other news, Shannan still makes a gorgeous Dolce girl!

Having new campaigns appearing every few months or so does help to keep the brand at the forefront of people's attention, particularly at the moment, when most new ads are lightweight affairs, focusing on eyewear and watches.

Me, I greatly like Dolce e Gabbana's ads, so I'm just happy that they pump cash into creating so many new campaigns for me to collect.

Could the 4th girl be Yana Karpova?

115.jpg

I'm confused, many people call these ads cruise. But cruise is only for winter right? So this is just pre-fall..?

Ooh, Adam. <3 Not a fan of leopard print, but these aren't awful. I still like them, but yes, Dolce and Gabbana could do a little thinking about their campaigns - some of them, I feel, are repeats.

The bag one is a bit confusing. Sexy, but confusing... So many body parts! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->