Givenchy F/W 12.13 : Daniela, Joan, Simone, Stef, Stella & Rodrigo by Mert & Marcus

is joan in the campaign? it doesnt look like she is in the campaign based on behind the scene video

^Joan is definitely in the campaign. She is barely featured in the video but her shots have been seen. WWD also confirmed it as well as Style.com

^Thats very annoying that everyone else was featured in the video but her. :rolleyes:

It looks so good, I love it. Daniela's shot is fantastic, same with the new Stella's one.

:heart:

tumblr_m62643DyEv1qd6roeo1_500.png

heckbeck.tumblr

I might be wrong but I don't think Joan is in the shot posted above. If you look at the campaign video it is definitely Daniela Braga in that outfit. She Steff and Joan were all shot at the same time I think. Joan's shot is one of her runway outfits I think the dark brown one.

yes, definitely joan in that last shot that is barely visible.
wonder why they are being so mysterious about her shots in this campaign.
save the best for last...im guessing. i mean, she is the best in this campaign in my opinion.

no shade to any other models just my opinion. i love this campaign.

I think it's a great campaign, I always love it when M&M shoot outdoors. Fantastic video, but Stella comes of a little on the awkward side in the beginning. :wink:

loving this campaign and especially the new faces:heart::heart: you can never go wrong with stella but new faces are good too

Last edited by a moderator:
in the video, Jarrod and Simon move so amazing...the female models = AWKWARD.
Daniela looks positively SHY.

Daniela....so happy she scored the campaign!

Daniela is actually the cutest thing ever in that video :blush: Stef on the other hand had no rhythym, she looked nervous. This is probably going to be my favorite campaign this season, next to Prada.

I don't know. i think the pictures are quite stupid and ruined by the double image 'effect' they were going for. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->