Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5'3 but hoping that I can still grow a couple of inches ..and I'll be happy.
I'm joining a gym soon - so the exercise should help.

5'2
haha I'm a shorty. My husband is only 5'6, my sister (who's much taller) always says we look like salt and pepper shakers.

174cm!
I am the same height since i'm 13. I was really complexed by that time, but now i really appreciated to be quite tall!

I'm 5ft10/178cm.

I stopped growing when I was 15, so in high school it was really awkward and I hated being so tall. But now that I'm a bit older, I really love my height.

Morning Height = 6'0"

Regular Height = 5'11" :shock::cry:

Really want to grow a couple more inches, heck, i'd be happy with ONE inch! The doctor told me that i would grow to be 6'3.5", 6'4"....agh, i think he just told me that to shut me up or something :rolleyes:. Oh and im 20.

I'm 6'0" and I'm only 15! I'm sooo tall! I guess I got my growth spurt really fast. :D

Morning Height = 6'0"

Regular Height = 5'11" :shock::cry:

Really want to grow a couple more inches, heck, i'd be happy with ONE inch! The doctor told me that i would grow to be 6'3.5", 6'4"....agh, i think he just told me that to shut me up or something :rolleyes:. Oh and im 20.

I've heard a lot of people saying their doctor said they should be __ height. Is this usual? When I was growing, my doctor just kept saying "Wow you're keep getting taller" and that was that!

I've heard a lot of people saying their doctor said they should be __ height. Is this usual? When I was growing, my doctor just kept saying "Wow you're keep getting taller" and that was that!

Sometimes they only tell you if you ask, sometimes they tell you randomly...but they're usually wrong :rolleyes:

I'm 5'5 and a half. I'm completely happy with my height, probably because I live to wear platform heels.

I'm 5'5 but I wish I was a little taller. Sometimes I feel shame that I'm so short because all my friends are tall and I look so small when I'm with them... :D

5'9.5'' and proud. I'm relentlessly made fun of about it, though, especially when I wear heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->