Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'2"... i used to hate it because i have to get my pants tailored usually, but it's actually nice because i can wear very tall shoes and still look normal! also, guys don't seem to mind it :D

5'5" which I like...although in my year book,the line "What would you like to be in 10 years time?" I wrote 5'10" :D

Hmmm this was August 2008. I'm now just a wee bit over 5'8" I believe :o Which given how I'm 21 years old now and you're supposed to stop growing at that age and all that is a blooming lovely and welcome surprise :D Here's hoping for a continued growth spurt!

Hmmm this was August 2008. I'm now just a wee bit over 5'8" I believe :o Which given how I'm 21 years old now and you're supposed to stop growing at that age and all that is a blooming lovely and welcome surprise :D Here's hoping for a continued growth spurt!

:D ahh you're lucky! hope I'll continue too :P

I am just about 5'2" I like stopped growing at like 14, I'm 18 now. Doesn't bother me much, except for the times I wanted to become a model, but whatever, over that now. I pull off short quite well

I am just about 5'2" I like stopped growing at like 14, I'm 18 now. Doesn't bother me much, except for the times I wanted to become a model, but whatever, over that now. I pull off short quite well

Good for you Shelby. Great attitude! I went through the same thing when I was a teenager and wanted to be a model as well! Everyone said I had the face but it became obvious I was never going to break 5ft. Now at 43, I long ago learned to embrace my petiteness and just put on my stilettos! We shorties can be fabulous too!

Last edited by a moderator:
5'3'', although my boyfriends grandparents said I had definitely gotten taller when we went to visit them at Christmas, maybe I should measure again!

5"10, and then when I go out in heels I'm taller than most men. I worry sometimes I look like a tranny

5'3.5"... For the longest time I thought I was 5'4", but had that illusion crushed when I had myself measured at an annual health checkup :P

I'm 5'8. I quite like my height, but 5'9 would be perfect! Well, I still have hope...... although I don't know if there any sense in hoping as I just turned 17.
Anyway, it's nice to be quite tall, but not very tall, because I can still wear heels without feeling myself too tall. And I've noticed that tall people get more attention, they are easier to notice. So on those days when I just want to hide under my blanket but I can't, because I still have to go to school, it is possible for people to not notice me. :D

5'6.25''. Im satisfied with my height so I don't mind it :smile:. Even though I'm still a little self conscience wearing heals, an inch or 2 won't hurt though.

^ wow, cool :D

I am just under 5'7" but would kill for a couple more inches of leg :P

5'6" with fortunately long legs :smile: wish i could be still a little taller though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->