Height / How tall are you? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm 5'3. i'd say i'm proportioned pretty well. i feel like my torso is kinda short compared to the rest of my body but i think that's just me...but overall i love being short. =]

I'm 5'2.5". There was a time when I was really disappointed about my height but since I discovered heels I ve been feeling really comfortable with it:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just under 5'2". It used to bother me when I was younger, but I'm happy that proportionally I look fine - if I was stood on my own I probably wouldn't look that short, it's just all these normal-height people make me look short haha.

It annoys me a bit that certain things style-wise are out-of-bounds to me, maxi skirts for example, and I have to be careful with the dresses I buy, but then I look at celebs like Shakira and Christina Aguilera and think they make the most of their height well, and particularly Eva Longoria (who I think is proportionally similar to me) who still looks good even in a maxi dress.

6ft 1
i had a huge growth spurt when i was about 14 but I'm still growing, infact i had growing pains in my legs and arms last night

6ft 1
i had a huge growth spurt when i was about 14 but I'm still growing, infact i had growing pains in my legs and arms last night

What do growing pains actually feel like/how do you know they're growing pains? i've always wanted to ask that question, I cant distinctly identify growing pains.

Oh, 6ft. 1/2inch here. Im actually shocked that i grew about an inch, inch and a half since i've been 5'11" for a whiiile

My driver's license says I'm 5'9. It's hilarious because my mom was 5'2, I definitely got my height from my father!

I'm around 176 cm tall or 5'7/5'8?
I wouldn't mind being a bit taller.

i'm only 5'3! i wish i didn't have to do so much walking on campus or i'd wear heels to make me look taller!

I am 5'2 - my husband loves my height and calls me "mini" which I think is really cute. I would love to be taller but that only happens when I wear heals :smile: I got my height from my mom as well. She is only 5'1 so at least I got another inch.

I`m 175 cm, its about a little bit more than 5.7...but sometimes I want to be 178 cm))

Anutka - Google would have said 5.7ft - the .7 is a decimal (ie, .1 to .9) not inches (1' to 12') which is why it appears lower :flower:

What do growing pains actually feel like/how do you know they're growing pains? i've always wanted to ask that question, I cant distinctly identify growing pains.

Oh, 6ft. 1/2inch here. Im actually shocked that i grew about an inch, inch and a half since i've been 5'11" for a whiiile

it feels like a dull constant pain in your bones, its not painful just like a dull throbbing sensation

Just found out a couple days ago that I am 5'6.
This entire time I've been thinking I was 5'7..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->