Hot denim brands in your area

Chip and Pepper have been getting more popular lately. I checked out a new line called Kasil (sounds like castle) at market that I thought was pretty cool--interesting pocket detailing w/fabric inserts in diff patterns. I keep hearing a lot of great things about True Religion, but they aren't exactly new. I'm just waiting for the whole Seven thing to die down, it seems they've over extended their 15 minutes.

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup+May 20th, 2004 - 3:38 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(paprika_hiccup @ May 20th, 2004 - 3:38 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It@May 19th, 2004 - 6:12 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that Wrangler butts don’t drive me nuts. Indeed, a pair of shoehorn-fitted, cowboy-style classic Wrangler bluejeans don’t impress me so much as distress me. When your jeans are that tight, I bet you can’t even fart, ‘cause your buttcheeks are so thoroughly compressed. Nobody really, truly needs that intimate of a view of anybody else’s gluteal and groinular regions, either.
:lol: :lol:
:rofl: [/b][/quote]
:lol: OMG Ur the best :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+May 18th, 2004 - 10:41 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sephora_Socialite @ May 18th, 2004 - 10:41 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu@May 18th, 2004 - 4:51 pm

Also Rock & republic is geting hotter, mich i liek becuas I fidn there jeans really cool
Space, where can you find R&R jeans here in LA?..There's only one shop in Studio City which doesnt have very many and thats about it... [/b][/quote]
are you talking about Dungarees? :wink:

Belle Gray
13812 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Silhouette Paris
12190 1/2 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
818-623-9198

Dale Michele
451 N. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-279-1956

H. Lorenzo
8622 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
310 659 1432

hmm jame sjeans are ok in my opinion, i don't think they are suepr great.

i'm not really shr

Originally posted by As You Like It+May 19th, 2004 - 6:12 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(As You Like It @ May 19th, 2004 - 6:12 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sbbbjm@May 17th, 2004 - 2:05 am
Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 16th, 2004 - 8:21 pm
Originally posted by Dark Princess@May 16th, 2004 - 8:24 am
<!--QuoteBegin-sbbbjm
@May 15th, 2004 - 11:31 pm
if i could get my hands on some european levi's (levi red), wranglers, or lee's i would be the happiest person in the world.

Are European Levi's different? That's what I've always suspected... I never find cool Levis in America.

Levo's red tab is teh europeand esigned designed levi's line, but it is also sould in america.

levi's red, to me, has a more foward design than even the levi's premiums and reissues. but yeah in europe they have american brands that have been reinterpreted -- i.e. levi's, wrangler, lee, carhartt (this one makes me laugh becuz carhartt is like the ranch hand/farmer uniform over here). i saw an european ad for wranglers and was totally wowed. same big wrangler 'W's' on thpockets and leather patch on the poclet but they had a nice fade and were low and flared. yeah this is the same wrangler that makes skin tight high waisted cowboy jeans for the US market. when my friends from swden came out here they were sportin lee jean jackets and jeans in cool washes, but i think urban outfitters is starting to sell those.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to tell you that Wrangler butts don’t drive me nuts. Indeed, a pair of shoehorn-fitted, cowboy-style classic Wrangler bluejeans don’t impress me so much as distress me. When your jeans are that tight, I bet you can’t even fart, ‘cause your buttcheeks are so thoroughly compressed. Nobody really, truly needs that intimate of a view of anybody else’s gluteal and groinular regions, either. [/b][/quote]
no, no i was saying the european ones were hot, but OMG ur the best! *almost falls out of chair laughing*

I dont really pay that much attention to whats hot here lol.
I love PD&C & AG jeans.

I would loooooooooooove to get a pair of Chloe jeans but havent yet.

can anyone tell me is it true that chip & pepper jeans run small? how much smaller compared to citizens, what size should i try if i am usually a size 28 :blush: in citizens jeans? thanks a lot!

It must be Slab.
about 400 retailers worldwide are going to carry the stuff for A/W 2005.

Do you have some pic of Slab??? Havnt seen them, but heard good things... True Religion is great, but not new... Same with Chip & Pepper, I`m not a fan!

I heard about a new brand called denim birds:

The new brand `denim Birds', the young little sister of Nudie jeans a young and renewing mark for young 'outlawed' women. The Demin Birds are trendsetters and real denim lover!

5.jpg

http://www.denimbirds.com/

I know about Denim Birds... I`m from Scandinavia, and here Nudie is BIG!!! But I`m not a fan of Nudie on girls (not sexy) and Denim Birds is built on the modells for girls from Nudie... Same look, but different identity on the pockets... But some key store around Scandinavia has got their first sending with Denim Birds, and they sell as hell...

What ever happened to Mavi? Are they out? I have a few pairs of those. What's good for a guy in the $100-$200 range. I have a pair of Sevens I love. Should I go with Paper Denim? I have a big football player build, not a waif model build. Suggestions?

I like the 2003 fall Armani Jeans, but my wallet doesn't...

Originally posted by Spacemiu+May 20th, 2004 - 5:17 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spacemiu @ May 20th, 2004 - 5:17 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@May 18th, 2004 - 10:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@May 18th, 2004 - 4:51 pm

Also Rock & republic is geting hotter,  mich i liek becuas I fidn there jeans really cool

Space, where can you find R&R jeans here in LA?..There's only one shop in Studio City which doesnt have very many and thats about it...

Belle Gray
13812 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Silhouette Paris
12190 1/2 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
818-623-9198

Dale Michele
451 N. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-279-1956

H. Lorenzo
8622 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
310 659 1432 [/b][/quote]
Rock&Republic Jeans..

U posted addys and everything,...ur the best Space. :wink: :flower:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite+May 31st, 2004 - 9:15 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sephora_Socialite @ May 31st, 2004 - 9:15 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 20th, 2004 - 5:17 pm
Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@May 18th, 2004 - 10:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spacemiu
@May 18th, 2004 - 4:51 pm

Also Rock & republic is geting hotter,  mich i liek becuas I fidn there jeans really cool

Space, where can you find R&R jeans here in LA?..There's only one shop in Studio City which doesnt have very many and thats about it...

Belle Gray
13812 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Silhouette Paris
12190 1/2 Ventura Blvd.
Studio City, CA 91604
818-623-9198

Dale Michele
451 N. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310-279-1956

H. Lorenzo
8622 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
310 659 1432
Rock&Republic Jeans..

U posted addys and everything,...ur the best Space. :wink: :flower: [/b][/quote]
oh no dungarees is a store on ventura :lol: :blush: its down the street from Dari

were true religion mentioned yet?
havent tried them yet. but a hip store will stock them soon (i know, we are a tad bit behind :ninja: )
and sattlelites are being sold at this trend setting boutique over here :unsure:

Originally posted by lighthaus@May 28th, 2004 - 10:16 am
What ever happened to Mavi? Are they out? I have a few pairs of those. What's good for a guy in the $100-$200 range. I have a pair of Sevens I love. Should I go with Paper Denim? I have a big football player build, not a waif model build. Suggestions?
the paper denim LTD series should be a good fit for you if you want a bootfit jean. they're supposed to be loose bootcut but on me they are really loose bootcut. my friend who has a football player build wears them and they fit him like a regular bootcut fit (not skin tight, but not loose). they are definitley looser than the Seven Bootcut jeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->