Interview February 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert and Marcus

^ I agree, I don't care about Lindsay Lohan's life or career, but she looks amazing in most of her pictures so I don't mind her getting the cover and an ed!

Whenever I see Lindsay in candids she has no lips but somehow they plump up for photoshoots.

She looks good but it's all photoshop. She's not even important anymore, does she even act???

It would be fun if they found someone a little more obscure, though....some young new star in NY that only the in crowd knows about....that would be the most appealing strategy. IMO, LL is very photogenic, so I wont be complaining.

Uh leighton Meester anyone??? although i wouldn't call her obscure, she's definately got a cult following amongst the in crowd,

I'm not going to lie... I think she looks great in these pictures. And I hope Lauren Hutton has taught her a thing or two.

The funny thing is, if she was as over as everyone says she is, she wouldn't be on the cover...It has happened before, where editors change their minds and re-shoot the cover. New year, new Lindsey perhaps. Personally, I think she looks great in the shots, and the fact that a normal reporter isn't doing the interview itself gives more realness to the article IMO.

I love Lindsay :D The two pictures look stunning and I can't wait to see the cover.

She was fired from a top TV show
We still don't know the story behind it. The so called fired story sounds similar to the plot and even Michael Urie said so. So you can't claimed she was fired where it was confirmed by a gossip media.

she has been promoting a movie without a distributor
If you referring to a brief talked in magazines or videos from Access Hollywood, yeah that's not considered promoting like other actors usually do. Promote movies more of going to talk shows and magazines. She's in magazines, but she talked more about her life than Labour Pains. And she can't say no when the interviewer asked her about Labour Pains.

an album without a release date
Same as above. She said she's waiting for the right producer. Though I don't like how she's taking her sweet time. But, I guess she have reasons why she don't want to rush things, I mean look at her last 2 albums.

she is promoting leggings that aren't selling (while her publicist is claiming they are selling out)
I don't know the numbers, you don't know the numbers, we all don't know the numbers.

getting trashed with her girlfriend.
Now that's just cruel. Something wrong being happy with a person that she love and support her by being at her side when she's working?

I really don't get why you guys are easily fall for stupid rumours that might not be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
"She also said she’s hurt at not getting the same opportunities as her counterparts, like Scarlett Johansson, “because people are so distracted by the mess that I created in my life.”

why should we feel sorry for lindsay because she's not getting "opportunities"?
and hutton is giving her props for eating before the interview? :unsure:

She didn't asked for your pity. Didn't you read her words before and after?

I have become this girl who just loves to be photographed, doesn’t know how to focus, doesn’t know how to work on set, just loves the attention, knows how to go out at night, knows how to party,”
I lived maybe six months out of my life like that, doing something wrong, and then I stopped. God forbid I should have ever learned my lesson.

She regret what she did so she's pissed at herself for not getting opportunities like Scarlett. Not asking you to fell sorry for her.

The pics look nice actually, M&M always do a good job with their celebrity photos :flower:

I stop caring about her career a long time but these photos are Gorgeous, stuning....almost better than her POP ed.....so I won't complain she's very photogenic.

Lauren Hutton should be on the cover.

I feel like this is such a step back for Interview, since it's revamp it's been my favourite magazine. It's one of the few that has interesting covers and interesting content as well. What else can Linsday Lohan possibly say in such an interview, even if it is by Lauren Hutton?

I'm looking forward to seeing the cover. The shot on the first page looks good :woot:

I want to see the cover, but the preview pictures are great, M&M work with celebs so amazingly well.So if you gonna do a celeb, specially one like Lindssay.etc do it well like this.^_^

I agree with Manuva. Although Interview may historically loves useless pretty people, after the revamp it seems liked they may have been trying for more content. This seems like a step back.

I don't know the numbers, you don't know the numbers, we all don't know the numbers.

Now that's just cruel. Something wrong being happy with a person that she love and support her by being at her side when she's working?

I really don't get why you guys are easily fall for stupid rumours that might not be true.

we don't know numbers, but if you actually go to the stores that are claiming its sold out, there are stacks and stacks available. And yeah, there is nothing wrong with going out and having fun at bars with the person you love, oh, unless you are an alcoholic addict

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->