Interview February 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Mert and Marcus

i'm kind of indifferent to the interview to be honest. there's nothing new or interesting about it, really... as i said before, i'm just waiting for her to show the talent some people seem to believe she has... but i agree with tigerrouge on this:
if there was ever a magazine to suit the current incarnation of Lindsay, it would be Interview, which, as people have said, used to make a point of celebrating everything that's superbly superficial about celebrity.

the face shot looks very beautiful by the way.

she looks absolutely fierce and gorgeous in these pictures. i agree with whoever said above that she truly knows how to work it in front of a camera.

She looks good and I adore her, but she really needs to do something with her career whether it be music or movies.

simply STUNNING photos,,,what Mert & Marcus do with her is something no one else in the world can,,,they have the power to make her look so astonishingly beautiful, classy, sexy, edgy and powerful...the interview is great,,i mean, no one can slam lindsay down, she is certainly a warrior,,and no matter what had happen in her life, she`s still a Movie Star, one of hollywood`s greatest talents, and someone who still deserves great covers in great magazines...interview magazine and harpers bazaar ar sooo conscious of this.
I love how these magazines haven`t put her away, and haven`t make her feel she`s sort of waif now,,,,she still rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

simply STUNNING photos,,,what Mert & Marcus do with her is something no one else in the world can,,,they have the power to make her look so astonishingly beautiful, classy, sexy, edgy and powerful...the interview is great,,i mean, no one can slam lindsay down, she is certainly a warrior,,and no matter what had happen in her life, she`s still a Movie Star, one of hollywood`s greatest talents, and someone who still deserves great covers in great magazines...interview magazine and harpers bazaar ar sooo conscious of this.
I love how these magazines haven`t put her away, and haven`t make her feel she`s sort of waif now,,,,she still rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

very agree with you:clap::buzz:...she looks stuning...it's probably one of the best celebs ed I've ever seen..........she rocks...........and I love her:blush:...can't wait to see the other photos in HQ

Whoa! This is the first LL shoot I find she looks amazing in, it's a miracle what M&M did.

i guess i'm alone but i don't like these photos. i think the lipstick makes her look clownish. and she looks too posed.

the only photo i like is the close up in #49

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: kind of a sad interview really.. all the name-dropping, the endless rants.. she reminds me of this pyscho girl I used to know who just couldn't approach her life in a less.. cross-eyed angle.. it was all dramadrama-I'm-going-to-get-through-this-thunder speeches.. yikes.
the Scarlett comment reminded me of Jessica Alba wondering why she's not considered a serious actor like Natalie Portman.. :lol:
and yes.. the fashion industry is a lot more generous these days.. desperate times call for desperate measures. :innocent:

At this point, Lohan needs to stop going to the media and complaining about 'Hollywood' and start working towards getting good roles and good scripts.

If she spent half that time focusing on her acting career instead of doing what she currently does - she'd probably be a decent actress! :lol: :innocent:
The problem is, no insurance want to take her.

I feel like this is such a step back for Interview, since it's revamp it's been my favourite magazine. It's one of the few that has interesting covers and interesting content as well. What else can Linsday Lohan possibly say in such an interview, even if it is by Lauren Hutton?

i agree completely.
Lindsay looks nice in these pictures, but the photographs are not as interesting as others recently published in Interview. the actual interview is kind of alright... kind of dull, kind of pathetic... certainly does not make Lindsay seem any more relevant. Sad story - she seems like a talented girl and is certainly beautiful, but the interview is kind of depressing and not in an endearing way

I don't understand why she is still getting covers and editorials in fashion magazines... What has she done lately? Nothing.

Lindsay looks incredible :shock:

I can't deny it she looks great...classy...but she's been telling the same story for quite a few years...stop complaining and do something about it!

:unsure: kind of a sad interview really.. all the name-dropping, the endless rants..

The interview just reminded me how much she is in need of a reality check, honestly, she's in dire need of one:

I'm still going to tell them about the old films, the Hitchcock films. And people my age don't even know who those people are. I can't even have a conversation with most people of my generation about that, because they'd be like, "Okay, she's a freak. Something's wrong with her."

Lindsay. You are not some special little flower of your generation just because you have heard of Hitchcock.

She doesn't mean the whole damn generation, what she meant was her friends.

She doesn't mean the whole damn generation, what she meant was her friends.

I'd like to think that was the case, but I'm not so sure that's what she meant.

If she wants some respect, stop making ridiculous films like I Know Who Killed me, that if anything is exasperating the problems within the industry that she keeps rattling on about. She also needs to stop desperately chasing fame when there are people far more famous and talented than her that lead nearly anonymous lives.

I think I'm just being bitter because this is my first subscription copy to Interview, so I have no choice about receiving this ridiculous 'woe is me' diatribe.

Lindsay is irrelevant. She was fired from a top TV show, she has been promoting a movie without a distributor and an album without a release date, she is promoting leggings that aren't selling (while her publicist is claiming they are selling out), and she has been making money of going to parties and getting trashed with her girlfriend. Why exactly is she on the cover of interview?

I have no desire to hear what she has to say

I so totally agree!!! Why didn't they choose Amy Adams for example someone who is talented and respected in the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->