Interview March 2010 : Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

Actually this month it's the 3rd. Usually it's the 4th but they said it will be out a day early because Feb. was short, so if you subscribed and don't have it by the 3rd don't wait to contact them and let them know. :smile:

I'm still waiting for my Feb issue. I hear they're having a lot of problems and I know I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten the last issue yet (I read a little while ago they hadn't even shipped them yet). I definitely won't be subscribing again.

Unfortunately most of subscriber's copies are the newsstands leftover, therefore these are only sent when a new issue is replaced in newsstands.

To be honest I don't care about the delivery delay... my only disappointment is about the printing quality. Since their September 2009 issue, the paper quality decreased drastically. Before it was white and reasonably thick, then became gray and thinner. Interview and it's readers deserve an improvement!

(BTW, since January 2010, W magazine changed their paper to exactly the same one that Interview used between September 2008 and August 2009).

More Fashion Stories Previews:

Teen SPIRIT By KARL TEMPLER Photography CRAIG MCDEAN

img-teen-1_153819472287.jpg_med_thumb.jpg

EVOLUTION By MARIE-AMELIE SAUVE Photography MARIO SORRENTI

img-evolution-1_135216614386.jpg_med_thumb.jpg

Miu Miu By LUDIVINE POIBLANC Photography MARK SEGAL

img-miu-miu-balloon_133046938985.jpg_vmed.jpg

Pin Up By SARAH ELLISON Photography VICTOR DEMARCHLIER

img-pin-up-1_132223952142.jpg

Union PACK Photography MIKAEL JANSSON

img-uk-couples-02_155616344572.jpg

ALEXANDER WANG GANG Photography MIKAEL JANSSON

img-wang-04_182050736068.jpg_vmed.jpg

Melanie WARD Photography SEBASTIAN KIM

img-melanie-ward-01_144032527723.jpg

Source: interviewmagazine.com

wtf is going on in the demarchlier ed?:lol:

Iselin+Sorrenti= :woot:

I love the Miu Miu shots, they fit the collection's idea so well.

Wow that's a packed issue. As per usual I love Craig's ed...it's nothing new and borderline pretentious but Karl's versatile styling and the great cast (Jacquelyn, Dorothea) make it flawless. Not sure on Sorrenti's editorial, it's quite V-esque. The Miu Miu one is adorable but I'd love to have seen Templer's take on it. The other editorials...please can we not have these useless socialites everywhere?...they're such a waste of space.

I love "Evolution" and "Miu Miu"! :heart: Both eds look great especially the former. :smile: Iselin and Sorrenti's team up is just great. :smile:

The Kenny twins in their first major (And seemingly creepy) story! Looking forward to seeing that for sure :smile:

"Teen Spirit" by Craig Mcdean

Models: Yuri, Meghan, Zachary, Jenny, Anthony, Dorothea, Sara, Alexey, Frey, Kate, Patricia, Ian, Jacquelin, Kristina, Nimue, Nanou, Lisanne
click to enlarge

interviewmagazine.com

Thanks shely :flower:. It seems that the big secret I'm not in on is where everyone gets the HQs from the Interview site...is it to do with membership?

Anyway having looked at it again I really enjoy that story (although I'm sure that Meghan Collison isn't credited on the cast list). The fact that every image features a different designer look sort of turns it into a more decadent collections editorial. I love the contrast between the guys' bare warderobe and the girls' looks...the lighting and composition of the photos is very like a Meisel Vogue Italia editorial from the late 90s-early 00s though (probably to do with Templer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->