Interview March 2010 : Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

gorgeous as usual. i can never get tired of lara and her interviews.

Lucky snake. :brows:

Gorgeous. Yes, it's Lara nude again, but a gorgeous shot is a gorgeous shot.

OMG, totally love this! :woot::buzz::heart: Lara looks so hot especially in her editorial! What a lucky snake. :lol::D

AFTHER THE 90S TOPMODELS SHE IS THE FIRST NEXT REAL TOPMODEL IN MY UPINION!! She is working like crazy, for every magazine, and this cover and editorial are again GREATTTT/PERFECT !!

Another major cover for her, how fantastic! The cover and editorial both look brilliant.

Agreed. Most of the people I know that aren't into fashion don't even know who Kate Moss is, and they're only familiar with the faces of girls like Miranda Kerr and Selita Ebanks. Gisele is the only top model I can think of that is legitimately famous (to Generation Y) for just being a model. Part of me thinks that the next supermodel- if there will ever be another supermodel- will have a look both conventionally attractive and yet versatile enough for editorial work. That said, we've had plenty of those models around in the 00's (Isabeli Fontana, Natalia Vodianova), so maybe it will take someone a little, er, quirkier looking to hit it big. And while her body may be the type you find under fourteen year old boys' beds, no one could ever accuse Lara Stone of having a conventionally beautiful face. :innocent:

Eh? She has attitude, that is the only thing that prevents her from being traditionally pretty....point out one flaw in her face except the gap. I'd like to hear, because to me, she is perfect and more.

Is it an asp or a boa? Or what species is it? I can't really decide what the most important reference is - Avedon and Natassja Kinski or Cleopatra's death (which was probably by the aide of an asp).

I thought the reason why there's a snake on the cover is that they couldn't use that shot when a rope was around her neck, as the cultural outcry would be too great, so the snake is a compromise, it's a stand-in for a rope, and the shot is left as the original in the S&M editorial.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the cover? This feels somehow unoriginal and I really prefer 'soft Lara' over 'sexy Lara'. Still looking forward to this issue.

how did she end up on the cover? i still can't get over she being with david walliams and now this!! WOW

Am I the only one who doesn't like the cover? This feels somehow unoriginal and I really prefer 'soft Lara' over 'sexy Lara'. Still looking forward to this issue.

eh.... I kinda feel the same way. I feel like they could have come up with a more "original" spread. Still, she looks hot as hell and Interview having a model in the cover? This hasn't happened since September '08 and for who knows how long before that.

I really love Lara...but why all the editorials and covers and picture things shoot her curvy body endlessly?Her breast and lips and butt are stunning and,sexy,however I just feel ridiculous about this trend.There are sooo much things more valueble and interesting about her than her naked figuer.

I really love Lara...but why all the editorials and covers and picture things shoot her curvy body endlessly?Her breast and lips and butt are stunning and,sexy,however I just feel ridiculous about this trend.There are sooo much things more valueble and interesting about her than her naked figuer.

She looks awesome with clothes, but she looks better whitout them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->